Continuing from Gil's Thread

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"And thus, dear students, we have arrived at the formula for understanding women"

Ross,
I emailed the photo with your priceless quote to lots of people today. You have made people laugh in at least 32 different states and three foreign countries with this one. I am still cracking up over it.

Ross,
I emailed the photo with your priceless quote to lots of people today. You have made people laugh in at least 32 different states and three foreign countries with this one. I am still cracking up over it.

Well I can't take all the credit. I once had that thing and deleted it, but Freddie emailed it to me again, yesterday, so I posted it.

You know you guys talk about how great summer is... halter tops, short shorts, and of course all guys favs bikinis... Just have to give ya a girls point of view.. muscular guys in tight jeans and no shirts...yummie :)
So we don't want to hear how hard it gets for you...lets rephrase.. how difficult it is for you.. no different when the table is turned and some young hot hunk walks by with no shirt and six pack to boot!!!

Well where were you from 83 to 95?

Ohhhh, sounds like Ross is finally admitting he used to have a six pack (back in 83-95)! Now Penny, about that jeans/no shirt comment. What respectable guy would wear jeans and no shirt? That's a fashion fopaw (sp?). Should be in shorts when going shirtless. Even a guy with a keg instead of a six pack knows that, lol.

na I like to lurk around construction sites.. roofers tend to go shirtless in the heat of the summer... ha ha ha
so really Andy when we are wanting to look at eye candy... they don't have to be respectable lol (not like we are takin them home to meet momma) ;)

let me see Ross... 83 I was 18 years old.. playing house looking after my 1 yr old. :)

Hey I used to work construction too, but I was an insulator. No way do you go shirtless when working with fiberglass.

yep Luana's bang on spelling of the "Faut pas", roughly transalated as in "should not".

But jeans and no shirt, I could see how that could work for either sex, lots of jean commercials in Europe like that....but jeans and no shirt, still works better for me when worn by a woman in my book:p

Now a real Faut Pas, is a guy in a speedo on the beach or at the pool, real yuk... bikinis are great, most times, but speedos for beach wear, especialy with the male paunch....arghhhh

For the guys, there is some great bikini fashion wear from Brazil, yowsers, the lesser is better styie down there, does not leave much to the imagination though...and let's face it imagining is in so many ways really rewarding to the male (males rock for the visuals, where methinks women rock for the verbals more...but what do i know)

ie: is there anything sexier, the a woman in the right lingerie, right guys???? what a vision and a pleasure that can be...ahhhh seduction

And Ross, I feel your pain w/ all the shorts, halter tops, etc. this time of year. You girls have NO IDEA how hard it is... I mean, you have no idea how rough all that is on us poor guys.

A freekin' men.

Cort | 36.m.IL | 5 Monte Carlos.1 Caprice Classic | pig valve.pacemaker * 07/24/2010=ChitownMeet #3 *
MCs.CC | models.HO.legos.CHD.RadioShows | RoadTrips.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"There's no controlling feelings this strong" ... Lee Greenwood ... 'Touch & Go Crazy'

yep Luana's bang on spelling of the "Faut pas", roughly transalated as in "should not".

But jeans and no shirt, I could see how that could work for either sex, lots of jean commercials in Europe like that....but jeans and no shirt, still works better for me when worn by a woman in my book:p

Now a real Faut Pas, is a guy in a speedo on the beach or at the pool, real yuk... bikinis are great, most times, but speedos for beach wear, especialy with the male paunch....arghhhh

I am 63 with a beer belly and take aqua-exercise. It is really uncomfortable in the knee length swim trunks. Today I put on a speedo. It was great; almost like skinny dipping. So I say to you ladies, " Tough, I'm going to be comfortable, it you don't like the look, don't look even if I parade on the beach. Look at my chest scar instead which is neat." (-:

George

I coach a Cyo girls swim team, a group of master swimmers swam after our pratice. Many a days these mostly older gentlemen in their speedos would start changing on deck (speedos under clothes for all you nasty minds) and then start moving the boys around after they took their pants off. Talk about ewww, I had to tell the lifegurad they need to change in the lockers I have little girls observing , wouldn't want to make them blind.
George if makes you happy go for it , just keep the boys in check.

I agree with George, those long shorts are NOT for swimming....but try to keep your "stuff" tucked in please. ;)

Oh! I see. It's not the speedoes that are a problem but the stuff out of place. George

I waiting to see women my age be comfortable and wear speedos. I would imagine that they can be made so they would fit women.

It took 5 days but after a short survey I found that most of the women wear Speedos because they are stretchy and comfortable, but they are are one piece. I didn't know that. Here is a change. Men wearing Speedos look silly or sexy but women wearing them look so conservative that I didn't notice.

George

Latest posts

Back