Continuing from Gil's Thread

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Good Lord, my posts from another thread have been hijacked by our naughty Moderator....he does that sometimes. ;) ;) Nobody will find us here safely hiding in the Active Lifestyles Forum. LOL

In which thread have your posts been hijacked? or am I missing something?

Freddie, it's Ok, you're excused, we understand it is an SK thing (grin).

to clarify, Ross likely made a judgement call and may have thought the thread could be in a more appropriate forum and may have moved it from post op forum or something like that to active lifestyles forum, so that he and others could get a little more frisky

Freddie if you check "New Posts" periodically you will always see posts on timelines across all forums and will not feel hijacked or at least that is my reading of master Ross' doing.

a few of us are just having fun today, passing time, if you are on this thread, you're with it

Actually Andy started a new thread here so that Gils other thread could remain serious and informative. I just plucked our nautical nonsense out of it and moved it all here.

See post # 11.

And I appreciate Ross moving some of the "foreplay" threads over here above mine. It helps disquise me lol. I was afraid all my disclaimers above might ruffle some feathers, but he's successfully buried me in the middle so it's not as noticable! He's a smart cookie that Ross!!!

And I appreciate Ross moving some of the "foreplay" threads over here above mine. It helps disquise me lol. I was afraid all my disclaimers above might ruffle some feathers, but he's successfully buried me in the middle so it's not as noticable! He's a smart cookie that Ross!!!

Andy,
You can run, but you can't hide!:D

Well, I feel a lot more comfortable over here on page 2, lol. Some people don't even know there's a page 2. So, how are we gonna spice this thing up? How about a quiz - that always gets things going on my group chat sessions. For the girls only - what's better A) bad foreplay followed by good sex, or B) good foreplay followed by bad sex? And no cheating, those are the only two answers (can't add your own C for example, lol).

Well, I feel a lot more comfortable over here on page 2, lol. Some people don't even know there's a page 2. So, how are we gonna spice this thing up? How about a quiz - that always gets things going on my group chat sessions. For the girls only - what's better A) bad foreplay followed by good sex, or B) good foreplay followed by bad sex? And no cheating, those are the only two answers (can't add your own C for example, lol).

Is that a trick question? ;)

So Ross says it could work, but the mask tends to get in the way, The girls: Bina says, "Beta blockers could temper to sum it up, amongst the males we would, we could, for some if given dire lifesaving circumstances or not and the OHS women champions are saying, "maybe some day", if the mood and setting is just perfect.

just seems to me that some may need a new rehab course on relearning the basics of how to...you're never too old or feeble in my book...should be made as a mandatory physio rehab

So for sex, sounds just like pre op to me, the guys are pretty much always willing to as best they could, the women just need a little coaching (grin)

Ok Ross... hmmm the mask reminds me of silence of the lambs, so I can see your point... just gotta have an spontaneous moment during the day to get the job done. Me I like spontaneity! :)
A little coaching Gil I must admit is a girls best friend and when you boys aren't around duracell comes in handy. Lol
Andy as for the quiz... us ladies like to be mysterious.. for us to know and you to find out! Hugs!
Bina where are you these boys are getting outta hand! lol

Ross,

I DO admire your sense of humor! I don't know how you do it, but I'm sure glad you do!!!! I needed a good laugh.

Penny you already answered quiz #2 (batteries or plug-in) so you'll have to sit out the next round. Sorry, that's what you get! And as for question #1, I can see it's getting us nowhere... So let's move on to question 2, lol. Again - for the girls only (I'm scared to hear the answer from any dudes).

Plan A, Plan B, Duracell batteries, foreplay and Andy running one way and webcams and Luana does not own a convertible, did i miss something here?

this has one really informative day, but it's getting tough to keep up with you younguns and Ross you still look good so good in your avatar, that smile, says it all, your surely into the centrefold (grin)

reminds me that i have to post a new one in the joke forum, you'll like the young girl's suggestion for grandpa, Ross will surely like it

Back