Yep....#4 Today

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freddie

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
So.....today is #4.......at 1:30. It's 1:10 right now, being wheeled towards the OR.....I remember seeing the clock. :redface2:

Many thanks to all of you for being here when I needed you the most (not to say that I still do need you).

Hank, thank-you for thinking of others when you decided to make this forum. Only wish I was in the right frame of mind to look for it before surgery. Guess that what happens when your in denial and only have 4 days to comprehend everything.

Many Thanks to All

Hey Chickadee....I remember it very well. You were totally freaked out, just like I was. ;) ;)
But, we survived, and will be around for a long time. Don't we have husbands to drive crazy? LOL
Glad I met you and sending you (((hugs))).

Congratulations on surviving and living to experience and relish your 4th Valversary!
Freddie, that deserves a treat. Go out and scream as load as you can...Life is Great!

Congrats on your 4th, my friend! And many more! :)

P.S. I've been so busy I missed my 5th on the 29th of last month. Can't believe it's been 5 years since my 3rd and still rocking! :)

So.....today is #4.......at 1:30. It's 1:10 right now, being wheeled towards the OR.....I remember seeing the clock. :redface2:

Many thanks to all of you for being here when I needed you the most (not to say that I still do need you).

Hank, thank-you for thinking of others when you decided to make this forum. Only wish I was in the right frame of mind to look for it before surgery. Guess that what happens when your in denial and only have 4 days to comprehend everything.

Many Thanks to All

Happy 4th, Freddie, and many happy returns:smile2:

Congrats on your 4th, my friend! And many more! :)

P.S. I've been so busy I missed my 5th on the 29th of last month. Can't believe it's been 5 years since my 3rd and still rocking! :)

Happy 5th, Norma. Forgetting is a good sign, I think.

Last September we looked forward to celebrate my 2nd while we were on our cruise. We all totally forgot. I felt good about it...surgery memory was out of my system!:smile2:

Last edited:
Back