Where in the World are VR members?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where in the World are VR members?

• Total voters
It is an amazing part of our country ...... I have been fortunate to travel there a few times all be it for short durations on business and I have had the good fortune to see whales breach and iceburgs float by

I saw my first iceberg off the coast of Newfoundland... I though it was awesome but wasn't nothing to the size of one that later floated into St Johns harbor.

Exactly. I did know that, that is why I posed the question.

Correct me if I'm wrong prdraper1.. You posed the question because the UK is included with Europe and not within its own entity such as: England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales?

We also don't have a Central America (and those are separate countries) and scads more geographical locations either, but my understanding is that a poll only permits a limited number of choices. Right or wrong I'll always love you..:wink2:

this VR member is displaced this morning, but will be back in place by late today. And if I find the poll then - I will post. Right now I am about to to be in the clouds. Thank the good Lord, bless HER/HIS heart.

still displaced. ended up living here in ol Georgia in 2009! still feel kinda displaced, tho. where's the beach????

Correct me if I'm wrong prdraper1.. You posed the question because the UK is included with Europe and not within its own entity such as: England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales?

We also don't have a Central America (and those are separate countries) and scads more geographical locations either, but my understanding is that a poll only permits a limited number of choices. Right or wrong I'll always love you..:wink2:

O.K. I agree that the USA should have six areas and the UK should be part of Europe.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back