They're up!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The scar looks good nothing to worry about there. However, Ross did call me & informed me of the high def photos he has. Also, I have to agree that you should have taken the photo body length with the high heels on. He pointed out that the heels to the left of your head seem to match the shirt. Sorry Ross, but they have been asking me for the dirt!

The scar looks good nothing to worry about there. However, Ross did call me & informed me of the high def photos he has. Also, I have to agree that you should have taken the photo body length with the high heels on. He pointed out that the heels to the left of your head seem to match the shirt. Sorry Ross, but they have been asking me for the dirt!

The purple heels would TOTALLY have matched. I dropped the ball on that one.
DH probably would have enjoyed the photoshoot more had I done so :rolleyes:

However, Ross did call me & informed me of the high def photos he has.

Ha ha, what a maroon. Hi Def. You been smoking that funny stuff again or is your upcoming surgery providing you with hallucinations already? :D

Though you could be on to something there. I did notice those shoes and wondered. Hmmm....

FINALLY!!! Hey just kiddin girl! My puter died so I been away when you posted! Great looking scar by the way! You are looking good! I remember that old purple tawdry shirt! Hope you are feeling well too!
Hugs,

Latest posts

Back