They're up!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissMelis

See me in all my tawdry glory:

picture.php

(Thanks Ross for telling me how to fix it so pics appeared here instead of having to click)

Last edited:
that's right, trying to disguise yourself with dark glasses, eh!!! It won't work, Ross will be able to smell those photos out without any problem.

Not a bad-looking scar, though, and it will get better and better with time.

Congrats on your induction!

Nice pic. You scar looks like it healed up great.
You've got quite a shoe collection in the background. :) Thanks for posting and I'm sure Ross has already blown the pic up to a poster size. :)

Hey Melissa, if you click on the pictures in your album, it will take you to a page with links to the pictures that start out img in brackets. (BB code)

Copy those links into your post above and the pictures will appear in your post rather then having people going to your album to see them.

By the way, will you marry me?

Hey Melissa, if you click on the pictures in your album, it will take you to a page with links to the pictures that start out img in brackets. (BB code)

Copy those links into your post above and the pictures will appear in your post rather then having people going to your album to see them.

By the way, will you marry me?

Better watch it Ross......you're gonna get arrested for polygamy!!! :D :p

Suffice it to say - Ross' day has been made.

Nice scar! And the glasses helped make the pictures!

Who knew that scar pic would be what reels 'em in? :D
Maybe I shoulda worn one of the dresses like Palmer's Girls.
That might get out of hand. ;)

Hey I've asked just about all of you women and you've all turned me down.

Stop laughing Bina!

Latest posts

Back