Re-Op a Possibility?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:D It must be spring, frisky is frisking up all over the place and all over the threads..loving it

Summertime, when the living is easy.....(it's likely a northern thing with our long winters), just cannot get that song out of my head today.....sing along now:)

Ok, now I am totally confused! There are some folks here who never sign their name to a post and have screen names that could be almost anything.:confused:

I take it Freddie is a girl. Hugs to you, Freddie. Girl or boy, no one wants another surgery and I'll pray you don't need one.
Hugs,
Luana

Hey Freddie, hoping you get your appointment asap. We have a similar setup here so I know what 'waiting' is like. Try not to worry, that never helps, can actually make things worse..(you dont want Ross and Bina to get their hands on you). eeek. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. ((((hugs)))) x

Freddie is a girl

Freddie is a girl

Ok, now I am totally confused! There are some folks here who never sign their name to a post and have screen names that could be almost anything.:confused:

I take it Freddie is a girl. Hugs to you, Freddie. Girl or boy, no one wants another surgery and I'll pray you don't need one.
Hugs,
Luana

Luana, yes it is confirmed that Freddie is a girl and a mighty fine one at that, sensitve and all.
It is the reason Ross is volunteering for re op if she needs one...:p
Gil

Same trouble free recovery for me as well (3years now since my AVR).
However, the right side of my heart is now found to be slightly enlarged. My doctor said that it might be due to high blood pressure as high pressure was always measured during my visits. I was sure that this was due to the "white blouse syndrome" but doctor said that it would be better to install a 24hour blood pressure monitor. Results were quite good so no pill for lowering the blood pressure were prescribed. 3years ago I had to replace my aortic valve due to a severe case of endocarditis. Is there any possibility that the small size of my 21mm. diam.Carbomedics caused this? Doctor said that it was impossible to use any other valve of bigger size as my operation was a "cut & patch" process due to the severe endocarditis.

Latest posts

Back