New Orleans Updates

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad you guys had a good time! Good video and pics. Mary, who is the blond couple at the dinner table in the video? The man shows up a touch in the pic with Praline and Sherrin. I can't guess who they are. Inquiring minds, you know.

Glad you guys had a good time! Good video and pics. Mary, who is the blond couple at the dinner table in the video? The man shows up a touch in the pic with Praline and Sherrin. I can't guess who they are. Inquiring minds, you know.

Wise,
That was Phillip and his wife Pamela. I ddn't get a good picture since they were sitting beside me . . . hated to stick a camera in their faces:eek: . . . tried to show a little restraint;) . . . but they were delightful company.:)

Hey y'all....behave. At this age anybody is 'easily confused'..:D

BTW, I have a question. How do you put the video 'picture' on and not just the link to it?? That is way cool..:cool:

There's a new You Tube button up at the top, Janie. I think I copied the link, then hit the You Tube button, and then pasted the link. I had trouble the first few times because I don't do it very often. Maybe someone else will chime in and help. Otherwise, just mess with it a little, and you'll get it figured out.
:)

Ok, I clicked on the "insert link" with the little blue ball thingy..and that didn't work.

WHERE oh WHERE is the Utube thingy? I see the ABC spell check and up/down arrows in the upper right, but no You Tube.....duh, me..:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Do you see the little icon with a picture of a mountain? Kinda looks like a postage stamp? keep looking to the right to find the YouTube icon.

Do you see the little icon with a picture of a mountain? Kinda looks like a postage stamp? keep looking to the right to find the YouTube icon.

Ok, I see the 'postage stamp' (insert image) and to the right of that is a quote type icon (wrap quote tags around selected text), then a #icon (wrap code around selected text), and then a page icon (wrap PHP tags around selected text) and that's all the icons in that row...hmmm.:confused:

Gee, it should be right beside that PHP icon.
Wonder if it would help if you were to "refresh" your page or log out and logged back in?

Sorry, that's all I can offer you.

Gee, it should be right beside that PHP icon.
Wonder if it would help if you were to "refresh" your page or log out and logged back in?

Sorry, that's all I can offer you.

Well, I'll be durn.. I just clicked on grey space where the You Tube icon should be and it says: "Wrap"

Muchas gracias girlies..!">

Muchas gracias girlies..!" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="364" wmode="transparent">

Muchas gracias girlies..!" target="_blank">[ link ]

Latest posts

Back