New Orleans Updates

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hank

VR.com Founder, Now just a Member
And so it begins..

Michelle and Luke and I are at the airport waiting to board our flight to Houston - Then on to NOLA.

We'll keep y'all updated as time rolls on...

Wish you could join us.:cool:

Have a good one! So sorry it was not in the cards this time for myself. Looking forward to hearing about your visit. Catch you next time around ;)

All Checked In

All Checked In

Michelle, Luke and I are checked into Room 802 @ the Drury Inn.

We are heading to Deanie's Seafood for a bite to eat...

841 Iberville St. French Quarter

Have some fried shrimp while you're in Nawlins... also a shrimp po'boy (watch that sodium! only time I've ever had swollen ankles was in 2001 after eating a shrimp po'boy in Alexandria LA!!!!!) ... also a praline from Aunt Sallie's ... some good jambalaya... All food is wonderful in Nawlins, particularly in the French Quarter.

Good Eats

Good Eats

Lunch was good.

Luke got a soft shell crab and was freaked out about the concept of eating the whole entire body.

Michelle and I were too I guess. We're used to big huge snow and/or king crab legs.

The deep fried crawfish tails were excellent though.

Hank:

Just tell the kids whatever they're eating is something else.

Friend got his very young son to eat calamari by telling him they were Italian onion rings. :rolleyes: Went on for several years this way, then a server blew the whistle on Chuck. Son was a little grossed out, but realized hey, he liked those Italian onion rings, so what the heck!

His son is about 25 now. Still digs calamari.

Hello,
I am happy to know that you all enjoyed lunch.Please let me know where you are going for dinner tomorrow. I would LOVE to join you.
See you tomorrow.
Praline

If you get the chance, check out Nola, Emeril Lagasse's restaurant in New Orleans.

You have to phone in for reservations as they fill up fast. A little pricey, but worth it.

534 Saint Louis St.
New Orleans, LA 70130
ph: 504 522 6652

Check this link:
NOLA

Hi Hank,

Hope you folks have a great time! You're not that far from me. I'll be thinking of you all.

Hello New Orleans ValveReplacement.com Reunion Participating Members, and those who may yet materialize in here out of thin air.

We have decided on the place for our Friday Night Dinner in New Orleans.

http://www.redfishgrill.com/

Time: 6:00pm

Reservation is held under my name "Hank Eyring"

Please call me with any questions : 480-652-0916

Great Evening with Great People..

I don't think you'll have to suck the crawfish heads as there aren't any fresh crawfish right now. Not boiled anyway.

I'm so sorry we weren't able to make it to N.O. too many things on our plate right now.

Would dearly love to meet all of you and to see Mary and Bob again. Maybe a chance to meet Praline.

I know everyone will have a great time.

Earline and Jules

Latest posts

Back