New Orleans Updates

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Friday Update

Friday Update

Ok - It's almost 11:30pm after a long day of tourist action - so I'll be brief :eek:.

We started the day with breakfast in the hotel..

then took a long and awesome ride on the streetcar all the way through the amazing Garden Distric.

Then we caught another streetcar line down to the Mississippi River and went through the very impressive New orleans aquarium.

they have done a great job renewing all of the exhibits.

After hurricane Katrina, workers returned to the aquarium to find that all of the fish, sharks, etc had died because there was no power to the facility.

Then we ate lunch at a quaint little hole in the wall "literally" place called Hobnobber's.

After a brief rest in the hotel - we all went to the Red Fish Grill on Bourbon Street for dinner..

What a wonderful time with wonderful people.

More details and info later.. very tired now :eek:

Have A good time Enjoy the food and try not to float off into the gulf:D If I was able to travel I would be joining everyone there. New Orleans is one of my favorite places and the usual spot for our state Social Studies conference every
year.

Lettitia

Thanks Hank. We were trying to buy a place in FL. We are tired of finding bargains for reaestate agents and their buddies. This is the 3rd time one has sold property we found. Should have went to N.O. But we now own a 37 foot motorhome so we can make future reunions.

Great Video Hank!! Looks like you guys had a great time. Maybe next year we'll be able to come. Now you have to get some rest to start the work week on Monday! :)

Loved the video Hank! Brought back some very familiar sights!

I hope we can make it to next year's reunion in CO.:)

P.s. I already googled the elevation in Golden CO & its approx 5300' so it's still safe for those of us that have to watch high elevations. :)

Nice Video!!

Nice Video!!

The video was GREAT!!

Sara watched it with me ... she felt poor Luke's pain. :D I take a lot of pictures of my kids.... especially on vacation

Latest posts

Back