Joe the Plumber

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe the Plumber

Debbie
Even on the other side of the world I have heard of Joe the unlicensed plumber with the tax problem. :rolleyes:
Can't any one find a better example of some one having a go despite the dead hand of bureaucracy? :eek:
The presidential system appears bizarre for some one familiar with the Westminster style of government. :eek:

I told a friend I finally figured out who I wanted to vote for.

He asked me if it was anyone who was currently running :)

ROSS PEROT - Where are you?

Debbie
Even on the other side of the world I have heard of Joe the unlicensed plumber with the tax problem. :rolleyes:
Can't any one find a better example of some one having a go despite the dead hand of bureaucracy? :eek:
The presidential system appears bizarre for some one familiar with the Westminster style of government. :eek:

well, we gotta have a king/queen even tho it's called president/ess. that's how we do it.

I always vote absentee, too. this is Florida; hope they count it!:D:p:cool::eek:

Debbie,

I'm voting for Joe The Plumber too. I nominate Ross as his running mate. At least that way we'll have someone in our corner as far as our pipes and health care.;););)

I told a friend I finally figured out who I wanted to vote for.

He asked me if it was anyone who was currently running :)

ROSS PEROT - Where are you?

I'm laughing to myself as I read your post Al because I was asked the same thing & I said I had written in "Ross Perot" as my write-in candidate!!!! :):D:p

This is one election where "none of the above" makes more sense than any one candidate. However, I am going in voting against the person I know I don't want in the White House. Sad statement, I know, but that is what I am faced with this time.

I worry about third party candidates because they can cause a split that we might not want to happen.;):D

Me three. Casting my vote against - not for. The lesser of two evils. (Not that either man is evil - just a phrase.)

I like the old dude and the hot chick :) (who is also a smart chick, despite the media-bashing she gets, and who will help the old dude get lots of votes around here from we folks who cling to our God and our guns).

We're voting for the ones we feel we can trust more......if that's possible.......and with less baggage and doubts about past acquaintences.

Evelyn

I'm voting for the Marxist commie antichrist. :eek:

candleyf11jz4.jpg

Superbob, my husband is voting for the "hotchick" too :D

Really though, Sarah is a strong women and I like that.

I know-- we can put Joe & Sarah on the same ticket!!

Can't wait to watch SNL tonight, should be funny

Debbie :)

I don't care for either Joe the Plumber or the hot chick so guess who's getting my vote for president?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back