Joe the Plumber

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What really cracks me up is people believing this hype that both candidates are touting. Neither one of them can change a thing without legislative approval and going through the checks and balances. They are proclaiming things that they have no way (and most likely) no intentions of delivering, yet people are buying into it simply fantasizing change.

Some of those same people also believe that you can go to your Ch#$r%*et dealer and buy a brand new 2008 or 2009 Impala. You can't...that's a Lumina. Period.

*shrugs*

well, I tried that second vote, but police showed up, put me in cuffs, read me my rights, took me uptown to the big house, I cried, they felt sorry for an old lady, brought me coffee and donuts, told me some jokes, played my favorite tunes, took me home. It was such fun to get out and mix/party with our finest! Don't get to do that very often.

LOL!!!!!

Wonder if those officers have video of this? ;)

He he ... damnit ... I shoulda been there with you ;). That sounds like fun!

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ... & I approve this post
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"It's hard to slow this swinger down" ... Eric Heatherly ... 'Flowers On The Wall'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back