How much is Ross' teeth and surgery going to cost?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How much is Ross' teeth and surgery going to cost?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought I'd be swift and see if the oral surgeon I have an appointment with (IN CASE) would look the proposal over and see if he'd meet the pricing, but the answer is no, I would have to see you. The appointment is next Monday if I need it. I'm praying these people flex just once in my lifetime and agree to agree with me.

Just heard from my attorney that Maximus, the outside reviewer for Medicare has upheld the denial decision for extractions and dentures. Now it goes before an administrative law Judge.

All I want at this point is my out of plan referral to be approved. I can drop the rest, but intend to speak to my Senator further about the issue and introducing legislation to change the current law.

Just got off the phone with the HMO again. I'M FINALLY APPROVED for treatment at Mercy. They will only cover room and board and anesthesia, nothing dental. At least I don't have to worry about the hospitalization portion now.

Thank Goodness....

Thank Goodness....

At least one bump in the road has been solved.....Keep Goin Ross....You'll Get Thar!!!:D:D:D Harrybaby:D

Never once did I think I'd be spending an entire month fighting to get my rotten teeth removed. It's absolutely mind numbing.

Ross so happy for you, you got one hurdle taken care of. Keep fighting it seems like thats the only way we can get anything done. Been thinking and praying for your situation. Keep us posted.

WOO HOO!!!! I am SO happy for you Ross!! Hope this is just the beginning of good news for you! I'm still saying lots of prayers for you and hopefully soon you'll get more good news. Keep the faith, my friend!! Dawn-Marie

Yes I know, but sometimes you just get tired of fighting. It's like the second part of the appeal, it's been denied by the outside review agency and now it goes to an administrative law judge where I suspect it will be denied again. They've changed things now, so after the ALJ, IF the appeal council wants to hear it, they will, otherwise, it's dead and denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back