How much is Ross' teeth and surgery going to cost?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How much is Ross' teeth and surgery going to cost?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep at them Ross, it's the only way you'll get it done.

Hey, that last bid for Bina $5.78, what's that in Australian dollars, and do you think if I throw in a few kangaroos that will help my bid? ;)

Jeff

Sorry Jeff .... keep the kangaroos ... if you are top bidder you will be getting a herd of goats as well:eek::eek:

October 9th is the day. I'll be toothless for 6 months. Don't know how I'm going to make it 6 months without choppers, but I guess I gotta do what I gotta do.

A week from today - WOW
How long will this procedure be? Is this going to be done in the hospital? How long will you be in/absent?

Who's going to be the one to man handle us if we get bad?

A week from today - WOW
How long will this procedure be? Is this going to be done in the hospital? How long will you be in/absent?

Who's going to be the one to man handle us if we get bad?

Not clear on this yet. I was told in the day before and perhaps a couple days after, but they may have other things in mind.

Hey,
Please take care of yourself. Broth, Jello, Pudding, Baby Food work. From someone who had them all pulled in 1992.
Glad things are finally going your way. I will put a reminder in my Outlook calendar for that day. Sending prayers and good wishes your way.:):D

October 9th is the day. I'll be toothless for 6 months. Don't know how I'm going to make it 6 months without choppers, but I guess I gotta do what I gotta do.
Ross I will still be on the high seas then, but you will be in my prayers and I will check my email when I get to London. I hope Mary or someone will let me know how you are faring.

Gald you have a date Ross. I second the vodka. You know its made from potatoes. Or maybe you should just stick to mashed potatoes.

Now supposedly I have to see my PCP again before it will actually be scheduled, but the tenative is next Thursday. Needless to say, nerves are shot. I feel like each little thing now is just another excuse to postpone getting it done.

Ross,
No doubt this is scaring the hell out of you, but hopefully all will go well and you can put it behind you once and for all.
I'm really sorry our plans changed and we didn't get down there, just been really crazy around here.
The best to you,
Rich

Hi Ross ~ I'm glad you finally got a tentative date...I'm sure everything will go just fine. It's too bad you have to wait so long to get your teeth. A woman here in my apartment complex had to do that recently. She found plenty she could eat: mashed potatoes, boiled chicken, spaghetti, lasagna, cold cut and tuna sandwiches, and soups. Actually, she said she was pleasantly surprised at how much she could eat still. Of course, the first week or so it was really soft stuff because her mouth was sore.

Of course my thoughts and prayers will be with you when you have your teeth extracted.

Hi Ross ~ I'm glad you finally got a tentative date...I'm sure everything will go just fine. It's too bad you have to wait so long to get your teeth. A woman here in my apartment complex had to do that recently. She found plenty she could eat: mashed potatoes, boiled chicken, spaghetti, lasagna, cold cut and tuna sandwiches, and soups. Actually, she said she was pleasantly surprised at how much she could eat still. Of course, the first week or so it was really soft stuff because her mouth was sore.

Of course my thoughts and prayers will be with you when you have your teeth extracted.

If you can, can you have her write down some ideas for me. I have my own, but very limited and want to expand the foods a bit.

I'm tired of being a ping pong ball. I went down there, paid for the surgery, signed the surgical release form and then they say I have to see the Doc again, but didn't make me an appointment. I come home, call the Doc and he's ticked. He said he faxed his release to them on the 11th and that he did not need to see me again. I told HIM TO STRAIGHTEN this mess out. He's going to today according to him.

OMG! This is not rocket science! What is with these people???? You have certainly had your share of the run around. These people could try the patience of a saint. I sure hope they get their act together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back