How much is Ross' teeth and surgery going to cost?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How much is Ross' teeth and surgery going to cost?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well they closed at noon today and still no phone call. My wifes employer needs to know a week ahead of time and now, I have what 2 maybe 3 days notice if I even have that?

Oh for pity sake!!!
What is so difficult for these people. Try to hang in there, I just don't know what to say. Since I am person with little to no tolerance for indifference and stupidity, I sure I already would have exploded:mad::mad:

I've cleared out a bedroom for the goats, can anyone tell me how my bid is going for Bina?

Oh hi Ross, for a minute there I completely forgot about what this thread was all about. Do you think goats eat much? :) Keep your chin up Ross, the surgery will sort itself out soon.

Jeff

It appears that they suddenly chickened out at the thought of doing me fully anticoagulated and are waiting word from my Cardiologist AGAIN.

After all the crap you've gone thorough and done; right about now (if I were you) I would go and plump myself down at the cardio's office and say "I'm here! Whatcha going to do? Everyone needs an answer from you before I can proceed".
Can't believe the B.S. you've gone thorough Ross.
Must be Murphy's Law - good people always get s%#*t on.
Many prayers going your way for a real answer on Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back