Condolences to Lynlw, Justin and family on the loss of Lyn's father

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duffey

Me and Granbon
Supporting Member
Longtime member Lyn lost her father on Saturday. She said she received a call that he passed away in his sleep with no previous indication that anything was wrong. Funeral plans are still being finalized but in the meantime, I'd like to extend my heartfelt condolences to Lyn, Justin, and their family.

Thank You everyone, (and Mary for posting,) I really believe the more prayers for my whole family, the better at times like this. So far the viewing will be Thursday and funeral Friday, but no times yet. They live in the Poconos and we live in Nj, basically Philly suburbs about 4 hours away. , so will be heading up Tuesday, and I'll probably stay the next week too, to help my brother and SIL who live close. So they dont have to take care of so much of it by themselves. since my Mom passed 2 summers ago, iI imagine there will be all kinds of things to take care of and "luckily" I'm disabled with my back, so have more time than everyone else.

Sorry that got long, I just wanted to say why I might be MIA awhile since my Parents didn't have internet...I know lol, but ill have my laptop and when places with WIFI, I'll try to check in here incase anyone needs anything.
Again thanks for the thoughts they do mean alot.
Lyn, Don and Justin

Lyn - I'm so sorry to hear about your dad, my thoughts are with you and your family. If I can do anything, please let me know as I'm not that far outside of Scranton right near Lake Wallenpaupack.

Lyn, so sorry to hear of your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Back