Blood Clot or Infection

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From Penny's daughter:

"My mom Penny was admitted in the hospital today with what they think is an infection on her vavle. She should be out next week sometime but will have to be on IV antibiotics for the next 4-6 weeks. Hopefully it clears up!"

Hang in there Penny! And let us know what's going on when you feel better. Sorry you're going through all this.

I'm sorry to hear she does have an infection. But so glad to hear she is finally getting antibiotics and treated for it.

From Penny's daughter:

"My mom Penny was admitted in the hospital today with what they think is an infection on her vavle. She should be out next week sometime but will have to be on IV antibiotics for the next 4-6 weeks. Hopefully it clears up!"

Hang in there Penny! And let us know what's going on when you feel better. Sorry you're going through all this.

highs.gif
many thanks for the updates:thumbup: our thoughts :angel:and prayers are with Penny and family
angel.gif

hug.gif

Hi Penny, I found the site. Thanks. I think of you often. I wish you a quick recovery...this is crazy and I imagine scary too. If there is anything I can do please let me know. Connie

Hi,
Am new on here and see that you have a mechanical valve, am in the process of deciding on my first VR and would love to hear your imput on how you are making out with the mechanical/warfin. I too need to have the ascending aorta fixed - how did it all go?
thanks,
ben

Hi,
Am new on here and see that you have a mechanical valve, am in the process of deciding on my first VR and would love to hear your imput on how you are making out with the mechanical/warfin. I too need to have the ascending aorta fixed - how did it all go?
thanks,
ben
Welcome to the site, Ben. Feel free to start a new thread and ask your questions there also. Take care :)

Hi,
thanks,
ben

Hey there Ben! Welcome to VR.ORG and post away. Why don't you start a new thread in the "Pre-Surgery" thread and tell us about yourself. Also, have a look at the search function above when you have questions. Loads of subjects have been covered and it's a good place to start with questions. Again, bienvenidos..!

Hey Everyone this is Penny's daughter Lindsey again. I just wanted to let you know that Penny is still in the hospital and will hopefully be coming home tomorrow. She has had an IV pick put in and is just waiting for her info session on how to use it and then she will be released. I'm sure she is looking forward to talking to all of you again. She's been pretty bored in there!

Back