Wife has broken my heart

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is some of most painful stuff here...I am so sorry. Only time and keeping
busy heals/helps this. Well, there is one other thing,though many people believe it
to not be a good idea...but a shoulder can be of some comfort if taken slowly.
Hoping for the best- Dina

Adam,

Wow man........I don't know what to say. Stay tough. We are pulling for you with our prayers.

Take care buddy,
John

Sorry to hear this Adam.
This must be a real kick in the teeth for you. Have you got a friend or family member that you can turn to for support?
I'm thinking of you.

Bridgette

"Sometimes it rains hardest on those who need the sunshine" This is Froggos wife Kathy. Excuse me for intruding but my I just felt like I should say something.
Sorry that you have to go through this heartache but you are strong we know this because of all you have been through up to now. I feel sorry for your wife she is the one who is missing out.
Everyone on here would agree with the saying "what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger". Take some extra strength from your friends on here and know you are not alone. Even if people did not reply they will have you in their prayers and thoughts I am sure.

Be true to yourself and good to yourself! She will have to answer for what she does! It a sad thing but you two can get through this! God Bless!

thanks for the support. I went to a meeting last night , first in a long time but my sobriety is more important than anything. And with my son just shipped off with the Marines I'm on the edge of losing sanity. Getting prof help as well.

Thanks Again.

Sorry to hear that you are going thru this Adam. I too know the feeling of rejection from someone you thought was going to stand by you thru sickness, health, good times...etc.

But mark my words my friend, as painful as all this is right now, one day you'll look back & say, "she actually did me a favor!"

You're young, good looking, have your health back.....you can start a new & better life without her.

Stay strong, stay focused & whatever you do, DO NOT fold & take that first drink!

Time will take care of things & support from everyone here to help you along.

I am so sorry you are going through this. Sorry for your pain. Will keep you in my prayers. Glad to hear you are going to a meeting. Best thing you can do for yourself. As they say.....One day at a time. God Bless.

thanks for the support. I went to a meeting last night , first in a long time but my sobriety is more important than anything. And with my son just shipped off with the Marines I'm on the edge of losing sanity. Getting prof help as well.

Thanks Again.

I remember well the years when my son was in the Marine Corps, and when he went to Iraq the first time, I thought I would lose my mind worrying.
It's tough, Adam, but the best thing you can do for him now is to keep going to your meetings and keep your appointments with the professionals.
Hang tough.

Adam, sent you a PM. Hang tough, you'll be ok. How's that knee? Are you still running?

Bummer.

You have learned how to take care of yourself and you are steering yourself in a positive direction despite the heaviness of the moment. GOOD WORK!!

Do not falter. You will arise from this depth. You will do it and be fine. But gosh it's hard right now; on that we all can agree. Very wise to get help with it.

Best wishes to you!!

Marguerite

Adam,

Friend of Bill here. Stay strong...no matter what problems happen in life you know that a drink or drug won't fix them. It might numb the pain for awhile but the problems will still be there whether your sobriety is intact or not...no reason to add fuel to the fire. It's time to lean on your "family" and true friends for support during a time like this.

Bryan

Latest posts

Back