Help Support ValveReplacement.org:

Bryan B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

  • If I may, I would suggest you first apply for Social Security benefits. Then go to your local department of Social Services to apply for Adult Medicaid. THings you need to take will be your birth certificate, two forms of ID example medical bill and NCDL. Take any unpaid medical bills you have. If you receive contributions they will give you something to verify that income. If it is a loan you need to express that as well. Even if you are denied SS disability you need to appeal the decision. It is alot of paper work but should take some burden off you in the long run.
    Hey Bryan I am sorry for all you are going through. I don't know how old you are but I work in North Carolina for the Department of Socail Services----Adult Medicaid. Don't mean to pry but have you applied for disability and what type of medicaid are you getting. Is it adult or family? The medicaid rules should be the same acroos the state. I don't understand why you are being denied surgery. If I can help let me know.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…