Wife has broken my heart

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well found 2 blockages, the worst is right past the aortic valve about 2" and looks quite narrowed. SO now it's heart cath time and most likely stents. Waiting for the scheduling people to make it happen.

And our marital issues are going better, she has gone from hating me to caring for me . So baby steps I guess. I still love her, just not sure if I have enough for both of us.

Sorry if I only catch the tails-end at this time (have not been around lately, but tonight I can't sleep and catching up on some reading...)

Sometimes trauma can bring a couple closer together, or make the gap between them even bigger...

In my case:
have I thought about divorce after 10yrs of being married? nah
murder? a few times...

I have been keeping up via email postings, Adam just not been in much lately. Isn't it strange how God works in such mysterious ways to get things worked out. Your minds are both in a whole new neighborhood of trouble just now. Perhaps this is the event that will wipe out that other incident - and maybe it was just that - an incident. Bless you both and I pray you are finding your peace - together.

Hi Adam,

Thanks for keeping us updated!

Funny how things turn out sometimes?? I am glad to see you are both back together! Sometimes adversity truly does bring us together. Obviously you two, truly love each other.

I know EXACTLY how you feel regarding your son! It was tough, when Jeremy was in Afghanistan, but we made it, and he made it home safe and sound!

Hang in there friend!

Ok, Cath scheduled for Thurs 12/10/09 . Then we can work on our marriage harder and
maybe if a doctor instead of the "food nazi " (that was me before ) is not telling her to lose weight and stop eating junk it might get through to her. I hope she can get cardiac rehab because that helped me alot to get started on weight loss. I have lost 75 pounds since Jan 2007 and kept it off.

Latest posts

Back