The date is set

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Dave. So sorry to hear about your pre trouble. But sounds as tho u r doing exactly what my mom used to say

It's not the problem it's how you react to the problem.

Prayers are w u. Im still up for feb9. Who know we may end up having same date

Stay fun !! Nancy Jane

I think we're going to having dueling valves. Best thoughts for you as well.

Well....happy to report that the repeat endoscope turned out great. I don't know if I mentioned what really happened. Turns out I developed an AVM which happens with AVS. No one really knows the coalition. The cardiologist was glad it happened before the surgery and not during. (it would have been messy)

So.....note to all....if you notice things aren't right with your digestion, get it checked out. Now I'm waiting for confirmation of the surgery on the 9th.

Dave. We be da same. Nancy going in in the 9 th. best to you. Nancy

Confirmation received. FINALLY! Today is the last day at the office.......again. Tomorrow is the pre-op stuff and then it's 'Go' day on Thursday. I can't believe it's actually going to happen this time.

Excellent. The waiting and debating are over. Now for the more "known" aspects...

Look forward to hearing from you on the other side!

Dave too bad we te not in the same city. May e we could have gotten a two for one or a nice discount. Yada yada. I sent you a PM. However wanted do a big SHOUT OUT to you for a safe & speedy procedure. Catch up with you I hope on the weekend. Enjoy. Nancy. Nd thanks to fellow valvers for your good wishes. Nancy Jane. AVR 2-9. St Louis mo

Well Im sending out hugs and good wishes for a successful surgery and speedy (with tiny to no bumps) recovery to both you Dave and Nancy Jane. Just keep moving forward in a positive direction and pretty soon you will be over that mountain and running in the sunshine on the other side. Hugs to you both (((((( )))))).

This board has continued to be a wonderful support group. Thank you, thank you, thank you all for your words of encouragement.

Did my pre-op this morning. Good news - my carotid arteries look good. Bad news - betadine swab down tonight and tomorrow. Blech. One nurse friend suggested I make some funny design with the swab as a 'surprise' for the OR. I'm thinking of something along the lines of 'Cut here'.

Latest posts

Back