Simon Applegate

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, damn. Such a courageous family. I am so saddened. Such a unique individual! We have lost a fine man.

Sympathies to his loved ones.

He will be missed.

Marguerite

.......and the Lord calls another member of the flock home....:(

I am so sorry to hear that our friend Simon lost the fight & has left this world.

My deepest condolences to his wife, his children & the rest of his family!

Rest in peace......we shall meet again someday!

I am so very sorry to read this sad news.
Simon contributed so much here at VR.com and will be missed.
My prayers for his friends and family.

Was so sad to read this thread and hear of Simons death. Linda and family
my thoughts and prayers will be with you during this very sad and difficult time.
Laura B.

I was worried when I hadn't seen a new update for a couple of days that this might be what had happened. I just hate these days when I come on here and see something like this. It just is so tragic.

Kim

I was so sorry to learn this news early today. My heart goes to Linda and family at this sorrowful time in the loss of Simon. He was a stalwart member with us and a great supporter to those who came to VR. He gave back. We have been honored to know him and will mourn the loss of him. GODSPEED, SIMON.

Our faith is certainly tested at times like this
Linda i am deeply saddened:(,Simon was a true blessing
to us on vr,always be remembered
My heartfelt sympathy to you and your family

I have been thinking about Simon, for several days now. I was so hoping that he would come out of it! I just loved his wit, and really enjoyed reading his posts. I felt he was a special person.

Myheart felt condolences to his wife and family members.

I am saddened to read of Simon's passing and will miss his presence on this board.

My deepest sympathy to his wife and family.

Just catching up after returning from abroad...and reading this sad thread. Simon was one of my first VR.com friends. We exchanged private messages and found that we were like minded in many ways. I am devastated to read of his death. MY heartfelt condolences to Linda and Everyone else whose life will be less full without his presence.

Jim

Please place your condolences in the "In loving Memory" forum.

I am saddened to hear the news of Simon. My thoughts and prayers are with his family.

Chris

Back