Simon Applegate

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dear Simon (Bonzo). you are a pretty special guy here in VR as you can tell by the above posts. You are at the very top of my prayer list. We need you so please hang in so that we can see you back here. We have left TWO lights on to guide you here. Blessins........

Dear Simon (Bonzo). you are a pretty special guy here in VR as you can tell by the above posts. You are at the very top of my prayer list. We need you so please hang in so that we can see you back here soon. We have left TWO lights on to guide you here. Blessins........

OMG. Bonzo is such a special person, as I remember from his posts before
he left. Didn't realize he was undergoing surgery. I hope he will pull through and recover.
Many good wishes and positive thoughts.

Bob, it's so good to see you posting again. Thanks for the information about Simon. He's one of my favorite posters too. Sending prayers up for him and his wife right now and will continue everyday until he gets better.

You are still in my prayers too. I hope you are recovering well.

An update Regarding Simon

An update Regarding Simon

This received for posting:

Mary

Thank you so much for your support and passing on how things are to
other friends. Yesterday Simon became pyrexial with an infection, He had an
unstable night last night and is back on alot of inotropes, dialysis'
sedated and ventilated. Today he has been stable and hoping for a
couple more days like this and the infection subsiding.
I will keep you informed, and feel grateful to have support from people who
care so far away from us

Linda

Simon's in a tough spot. We're certainly hoping for him to pull it out of the fire soon.

Very best wishes, Linda and Simon.

He is in quite a bit of trouble right now. However, I did see my husband in about the same shape as Simon. It took a while and a massive effort on his doctors' part, but he did pull through and was able to come home again.

Prayers continue.

Latest posts

Back