Prayers Needed

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ross

Reading the forum before going to bed I just learned about the terrible news. They brought back memories of a night about 14 years ago when I was woken up by a policeman with the news that my sister and husband had been killed in a car accident. A car stroke theirs from the back on the Fl turnpike. I know what you?re going through right now, at least how I felt...shock, anger, pain, incredible pain. That you have the strength to keep us posted about the situation says a lot about your own courage. Words at moments like these are difficult for me to find, but rest reassure that I am praying for you and your family at this very moment.

Make

Dear Ross. Have had you in the front of my mind all day. Just checked in and am hoping that you and Lyn will find some way to get some rest through all of this; emotionally and physically. As a parent, I cannot imagine how, though. But you've both been through so much lately, you haven't the same amount of resilience as some parents would. You really need to keep yourselves healthy, too. Thank you so much for posting. We are all very worried and praying with you.

Best wishes coming your way. Marguerite

Dearest Ross,
My heart goes out to you in such a big way! My youngest son was in a bad accident just 8 months ago and the poor baby called me on his cell while still trapped in his car and to this day my heart hurts thinking about it so I can honestly say I know how you feel but PLEASE take care of yourself too. You have been a tremendous help to me since I found this site a few weeks ago and I wish I could return the favor somehow but all I can do is say that I add my prayers to all the others going up & hoping that this will all pass quickly for you and yours......(((((Ross & family)))))

Ross...........

Ross...........

I know you are fried, but thank you for taking the time to update us. I know Heaven is being flooded tonight with prayers for your family. YOu have our love and prayers and we are still here with you. J.

a husband's illness we can usually handle, but when it comes to our child, it's a whole nother story. I don't blame Lyn for falling apart. After all you two have been through, it's no wonder. Please tell her we love her and she is also in our prayers. You all are - individually and collectively. Is there anything we can do?

Just wanted to add my thoughts and prayers for your family and your future DIL family. Thanks for keeping us updated.

Andrew'sMom said:
how is chris's fiancee doing tonight?

As we were leaving ICU last night, we looked in on her room. She appears to be off the vent and even rolled over and looked at us, but I don't think she saw us as she needs her glasses. The hospital will tell us nothing, so we have to ask someone in her family when we see them. Sorry, I just don't know.

ScanImage001.jpg

Ross, thank you so much for posting. I'm praying for strength and courage for you and Lyn and healing for your son and his fiancee. I wish there was somthing more I could do. You will remain in my prayers. Just know how much your VR family loves you and yours. LINDA

continued prayers

continued prayers

ross,
thanks so much for taking the time to keep us posted.
we are all so sorry that you and lyn are going through this. i can only imagine how you must be feeling_ your child.
please know that we are here for you and if there's anything at all we can do, just say the word.
still praying and thinking of you and your family.
wishing only for the best,
sylvia

My friend, remind me to NEVER stand next to you in an open field during a lightning storm!!! I am so sorry to hear your family facing yet another crisis. Our prayers and good thoughts are coming your way for you and your family.

May God Bless,

Danny

Prayers, Prayers, Prayers

Prayers, Prayers, Prayers

Ross,
Prayers will continue to be sent your way. God Bless!

Ross. I just saw this ..
I am so very very sorry..
Your family and that of your future DIL are in my prayers!
may God give you and Lyn the strength that you need today!

Prayers

Prayers

Ross & Lyn,

Sorry, I've Been Away And Just Read Of This Tragic News. Please Add My Prayers And Thoughts To The Many Winging Your Way.....:(

Latest posts

Back