Prayers Needed

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ross,

I am at a loss for comforting words. Just know that we are by your side.

Sending love and prayers.

Rossman

My first set of prayers are already done for you and your family. I don't know what to say, but please know if I can do anything, just yell.....

I'm sure we're all with you, my friend.

Evelyn

Oh, Ross. I am in disbelief at the tragedy of your news. I will keep your family and your son's finace's family in my thoughts all day. Please take care of yourself, too.

Marguerite

Dear Ross,
My prayers are with you, your family and the McKelly family.
Love,
Mary

Oh Ross, I am so sorry to hear this , how horrible. I don't have words so please just know your family and the McKelly family and all the other families involved are in my prayers, Lyn

Dear Ross,

Prayers were sent as soon as I read your message about this horrendous accident that your son Chris was involved in. I have no magic words to add but I hope you and your family will be comforted by the many heart felt comments from all of us at VR.com. You know we love and care about you and yours. Please get some rest.

Oh My God........

Oh My God........

Ross,
I just woke to this horrible horrible news and I am in absolute shock. Please know that my prayers are with you and your family and all those who were involved in this horrible tragedy. I am praying very hard that God with comfort you all, heal your son and future daughter in law and wrap his arms around your son's mother in law who is now with him. I am really praying hard that this does not put you in the hospital from aggrivating your heart/lung issues. God Bless all of you. Harrybaby:( :( :( :( :(

Ross
My entire family will join in a special prayer for your loved ones.
Kathleen

Oh Ross! What terrible terrible news! So sorry to hear this and am sending my thoughts and prayers over to you!
Loads of love
Emma
xxx

Ross, dear, I remember what a terrible shock it was to be wakened in the middle of the night when our son and daughter in law were involved in an accident; it is such a shock to your whole body! You feel so helpless!

I was just reading in the Old Testament how Moses wearied and needed Aaron and Hur to hold his arms up for him. Just so, we are here holding you and Lyn and your family up before God in prayer!!

Hi Ross,
We are thinking of you all and send you our deepest sympathy on the loss of your sons future Mother in Law.
Sending prayers for the speedy recovery of both your son and his fiancee.
Kindest thoughts and prayers to you all
Wendy Ernie & Family

Ross,

Shocked to hear this awful news. Lots of thoughts and prayers for you and your family during this difficult time!

Debi (debster913)

Ross, just got back in town and logged on and was so very sorry to hear about this tragic news. Please know that I am praying for you and your entire family. LINDA

Oh, my God, Ross.............

Oh, my God, Ross.............

I am so sorry to read this.............please know that your family and the McKellys are in our prayers. WE will be waiting here with you...........

MUch love. Janet and Katie

Oh dear, Ross I'm so sorry to hear this news. I have been out of commission for a while and just today have felt like getting on the computer. My heart goes out to you and Lyn. Please be sure to know that you and your family are at the top of my prayer list. Remember that God is still in control and He has His big arms around everyone involved.

So sorry to hear that Ross!

So sorry to hear that Ross!

We will be sending our prayers up along with the many others, that the Lord will be with you all to comfort you and guide you through this terrible tragedy, and also for the best possible physical outcome for your son and his fiancee.

Latest posts

Back