Prayers Needed

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, Ross..

Oh, Ross..

That is too bad. How about welfare? Food stamps?? There has got to be some way to get some help from someone!!!! Maybe Catholic Charities..you do not have to be a Catholic. Salvation Army may also be of help... Ask the social worker where to turn.
I know how frustrating that can be but please do not give up. There is some help somewhere.
Going to the Action Report of your local newspaper may not be such a bad idea either. They do wonders here to get people help for such a variety of reasons. If they can get FEMA moving to get someone a FEMA trailer and then get the keys for it after waiting for 6 months, finding help for you should be a piece of cake. Tackling FEMA and winning is quite an accomplishment.
Don't give up. Good luck.
I hope they find the reason for the temperature. My husband has been running a low grade temperature for a couple of weeks now. He has not beeen able to get his chemo treatments for 3 weeks. not his white blood count is WAY up.He has o go for a CAT scan tomorrow.
Take care of yourself too. And I hope your wife feels better soon. It is very easy to get sick when you are overtired and worried.

Praline said:
That is too bad. How about welfare? Food stamps?? There has got to be some way to get some help from someone!!!! Maybe Catholic Charities..you do not have to be a Catholic. Salvation Army may also be of help... Ask the social worker where to turn.
I know how frustrating that can be but please do not give up. There is some help somewhere.
Going to the Action Report of your local newspaper may not be such a bad idea either. They do wonders here to get people help for such a variety of reasons. If they can get FEMA moving to get someone a FEMA trailer and then get the keys for it after waiting for 6 months, finding help for you should be a piece of cake. Tackling FEMA and winning is quite an accomplishment.
Don't give up. Good luck.
I hope they find the reason for the temperature. My husband has been running a low grade temperature for a couple of weeks now. He has not beeen able to get his chemo treatments for 3 weeks. not his white blood count is WAY up.He has o go for a CAT scan tomorrow.
Take care of yourself too. And I hope your wife feels better soon. It is very easy to get sick when you are overtired and worried.
I think he'll make it alright once we get this problem resolved. He had just gotten a job at the Disabled Veterans Association as a call center rep or telemarketer soliciting charitable contributions, so it's a sit down job. I'm sure he can go back to it when he's able. I was upset and worried about who's paying the medical bills, but it appears, at least for now, they go to their car insurance company. Whatever is left over will most likely have to be written off. I don't know. Can't get anything from low life that did this and he's too new to the working world to qualify for much of anything. We just have to take it a day at a time.

Ross

I am just reading this thread for the first time. I just wanted you to know that my thoughts and prayers go out to Savannah, Chris and your families. God Bless.....

Back