Prayers Needed

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ross

My youngest son, Chris, his fiancée and future Mother in law were involved in a head on collision last night. My future Mother in law, lost her life. My future Daughter in law, has lost a kidney, spleen, has internal bleeding and is in very bad shape. My son has lost most of his right ankle and if he can keep his foot at all, he'll require extensive Bone Grafting. We just got home from the hospital and both Chris and his future wife Savannah are in the ICU at Timken Mercy Medical Center in Canton.

The full details, we do not know. The Highway Patrol Trooper that came to the hospital told us that a guy was passing a semi truck and 3 other vehicles at a very high rate of speed coming around a curve. Alcohol was involved but at this point, no charges have been filed, as it appears the offending driver may not make it either. If he does, charges will then be filed. Chris and all were in the Pontiac Sunfire.

I'm a wreck, Lyn is a wreck and we need some sleep. I'll tell you more later as things develope further. Please pray for all involved in this horrendous accident.

Canton woman dead in wreck
Sunday, September 17, 2006 By JAN KENNEDY

Advertisement

SANDY TWP. - A 49-year-old Canton woman died in head-on crash at 11:10 p.m. Saturday at Route 43 and Willowdale Road SE in Sandy Township.

Glenda McKelly of 3515 38th St. NW was a passenger in a Pontiac Sunfire southbound on Route 43, according to Highway Patrol Trooper Sgt. Ron Cox. Cox said a man driving a Dodge Stratus northbound on Route 43 crossed the yellow line and passed two cars. He was attempting to pass a semi tractor-trailer when he struck the Pontiac Sunfire head-on.

A Chevy Blazer behind the Pontiac Sunfire then rammed into the back of the Sunfire, Cox said.

The Dodge Stratus went off the right side of the road and burst into flames, according to Cox. Sandy Township Fire Department responded to the scene with help from the Canton Township Fire Department.

Six other people were transported to Canton hospitals. Their conditions are unknown at this time.

Unavailable at this time are the names of the driver of the vehicle in which McKelly was riding, the driver of the semi and the drivers of the other two vehicles.

All our prayers are speeding your way, Ross. Shocked and horrified to read this and pray for strength for all of you.

Dear Ross,

You and your family are in my prayers. I am so sorry to hear such tragic news.
Take Care!

Sincerely,
Susie

Ross, I am so sorry that Chris, his bride-to-be and future mother-in-law had this accident. My prayers are being added to all the others being offered up. Hang in there Ross. Hugs for you and Lyn too.

Ross, I am sorry to hear this news. How very awful for you and your family/future family. Every single moment we have together is a gift. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

oh ross,
how horrible. my heart goes out to you and lyn and your family. you must be torn up; i cannot even imagine.
please let us know when you hear more. you are all in our thoughts and big prayers.
-sylvia

On my way to church, wiil send many prayers your way. So sorry for you and your family

Oh dear Ross-

I am so terribly sorry to hear of this massive tragedy. You and all your family will be in my prayers.

I know words won't help (I can't think of the right ones anyway) but I will certainly be praying for everyone involved. This is such an awful shock...

ross,
what an awful tragedy. i am so sorry to read this, but please know that i am praying for your whole family.

Latest posts

Back