Prayers Needed

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Moses wearied and needed Aaron and Hur to hold his arms up for him. Just so, we are here holding you and Lyn and your family up before God in prayer!!"

Ross, you know how much we love you and Lyn and so we are all in pain and shock. We are here always.

Dear Sunshine:
I am sending all of my hopes and wishes that your son and his dear one recover quickly. It is with such sadness that I tell you how sorry I am for you and your family in this time of pain. May you be blessed with the strength to carry on during this sad, sad time.
Blanche and Albert

Dear Ross, I'm so sorry that this had to happen. Thoughts and prayers for you all.

Barbara

Ross,

I don't know what to say - this is so horrible. Sending all my thoughts and prayers your way.

Gemma.

So sorry to hear about your son and his soon to be wife and mother-in-law.
You are in my prayers and thoughts. May the Lord guide you in your road ahead.

Dear Ross:

What a tragedy.....We will include your son and his fiancee in our prayers, as well as his future mother in law. We never expect these horrid things to happen to our families.......or to friends.

Marybeth

WOW!! You and your family can't seem to get a good break!! When it rains,it pours for you guys. Many prayers your way with healing both physically and emotionally!

Oh Ross, I also don't have words, just please know that we are all at your side and thinking of you and your family. Please remember to take care of yourself through all of this as well.

Hello all. Thank you for everything that you can muster in the way of prayer.

We just got back. Chris is still on the vent and it apppears will be for some time yet. We discovered tonnight that his left ankle may also be broken. It wasn't evident last night, but Lyn saw the puffiness and we pulled the sheets back and not only puffy, it's black and blue too. Nurse called the Ortho Doc and he ordered xray for a.m. and will be back in to do whatever needs to be done. They tried to bring him out of sedation, but just like his dad, he's fighting coming out and cannot be controlled, so they doped him up again. Now that we discovered this, they don't think they'll pull it tomorrow either. He may have to go back to surgery and have the left one fixed also, so why ween and then revent.

That's it for now. Lyn is falling apart. This is truly her breaking limit as it's been nonstop for us for quite a few years. I'm thankful he's alive, but we need a huge break. This is going to kill both of us at this rate.

saying prayers for all of you ... i wish i could do more for you & and your family. how is chris's fiancee doing tonight? may god bless you all & hold you tight.

Thanks for taking the time to post, Ross. You know that you and the family are all in our thoughts and prayers. Please take care of yourselves as well so that you can provide all the strength that Chris and his fiancee will need in the days to come.

Ross, so very very sorry to hear about everything thats happened...It's an absolute living nightmare....Especially hard being a parent and trying to imagine what you guys are going thru. I will be prayingfor you and your family.

John

Latest posts

Back