Penny's post surgery progress

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Everyone. I spoke with my brother late last night. Yesterday was a great day again. She's experiencing alittle back pain but other than that she's not too uncomfortable. She is doing so well that she could have left today (day 4) but they want to keep her over night and release her in the morning. She should be back to making her own posts very shortly!

I am glad she did not push her release and we all look forward to her sunny disposition gracing the board once again

45890-sunny_disposition.jpg

:biggrin2:​

Hi guys I am home! Thank you for all of your posts and kindness. I see you met my daughter Lindsey, isn't she just the greatest. Sorry I wasn't able to post sooner. The hospital had no internet access and my son was the one who spent the last couple of days with me. He didn't have his laptop with him and was communicating via cell with his sister. I see some people were concerned for how long it was taking for updates and appreciate your concern. How is Robb? Has anyone heard? Anyways got some pain happening so I will post more a little later or in the am.. HUGS!

Sooooooooo glad you're home, Penny, and sooooooo glad to hear from you!!!!! Take care now!! Don't over-do ANYTHING!!!!!

Welcome aboard Penny! Keep marching toward that new grandchild in December! I'm sure you feel relieved now, like you're over the big part of the hurdle, which you are. But as you've read, you still have to be careful, to keep the speedbumps to a minimum. So do your walking and breathing! Can't wait till you feel even better so you can give us more updates, and maybe even a scar pic one of these days ;).

Welcome home, Penny! So glad all is well with you. Get rest, take your pain meds, and take things slowly and easy, but you're probably already doing that.

So, how do you like the Kool-Aid on this side? :thumbup:

Back