Penny's post surgery progress

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully, Lindsey will be able to post an update soon. I don't know if Penny has the same issue as I had, but there was no patient/family internet access at the hospital. Consequently, my husband would have to go home to post updates (we don't have a blackberry!).

Continuing my best wishes,

you're in my thoughts and prayers, Penny!!! Trusting all is well!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone! Sorry I couldn't give you all an update last night. Things are going really well. She was moved out of the CVU and into her room on schedule this morning. Oh! And she did not require a graft on top of the replacement. I heard she was supposed to look all puffy and scary but she really didn't look that bad! Just uncomfortable and sleepy. She was a little nauseous today so I'm not sure if they will have her up but we will see. I'm back home now so I will try and get some more updates from my brother over the next couple of days. There is no internet access at the hospital but I will get hime to share some of your good wishes with her tonight!

Gosh, so glad to hear the news! Penny, welcome to the other side of the mountain! What flavor of Kool-Aid would you like? I made up all kinds this morning for Robb.

Allright Penny!!!! Glad to hear you're in your room now!!! Things will be getter better. I have been holding you close in my thoughts and prayers and will continue to do so. Take your time and rest up, heal up, etc. (((((((hugs))))))) Now, we're over here on this side, together, my friend!!

So glad to hear things are going well. I know it was a very scary and difficult time. I will be right behind her at the end of this month. She is in my thoughts and prayers. Cherie'

Hello everyone! Sorry I couldn't give you all an update last night. Things are going really well. She was moved out of the CVU and into her room on schedule this morning. Oh! And she did not require a graft on top of the replacement. I heard she was supposed to look all puffy and scary but she really didn't look that bad! Just uncomfortable and sleepy. She was a little nauseous today so I'm not sure if they will have her up but we will see. I'm back home now so I will try and get some more updates from my brother over the next couple of days. There is no internet access at the hospital but I will get hime to share some of your good wishes with her tonight!

THAT is great news Lindsey.....I hear there are some left over medals in British Columbis after Vancover 2010 they always speak of the "heart" of an athlete so I think you should get her one for a great performance
vancouver-2010-medals-olympics-2009-10-15-14-42-11.jpg

Robb?

Robb?

Wasn't Robb's surgery today, too? Any news on him? I'm sitting here with a whole lot of freshly-made Kool-Aid! :angel:

Wooohooo, Penny!!!! Glad you made it to your room!! Now, heal up, rest up and let us hear from you when you're up to it!! Take care!! ((((((hugs))))))

Latest posts

Back