One week until surgery

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a4wanman

Woo-Hoo! One more week. Aortic aneurysm repair and BAV repair/replacement next Monday.

Scheduled for CT scan and heart cath on Thursday. Pre-Op on Friday. Should know time of surgery on Friday.

Scott

Best wishes for successful surgery, Scott, and a smooth, bump free recovery.
Please let us know how you are doing when you are able.
Godspeed..........

The same op as I had 8 and 1/2 weeks ago.

I'm getting better and better each day and I'm sure you will too.

Good luck and cheers!

Col
----------------
Coarctation Repair 12th August 1999.

Aortic Valve Replacement with St. Jude mechanical valve anad aneurysm repair - 22nd February 2010 - Now have a Dacron aorta from the new valve to the end of the Coarctation repair (over the arch).

Update:

Had heart cath and CT scan on Thursday. Heart cath showed no blockages. CT had aorta at 4.6 cm. Pre-op appointments went quickly ~ 2 hours. I've started a mouth rinse and antibiotic cream in my nostrils. Looking forward to the 2 "bathing" sessions with the antiseptic cloths tomorrow.

I will be traveling to Atlanta Sunday night. I am to report to the surgical waiting room at 5:30 AM Monday morning. I'm first on the docket at around 7:00 AM.

Scott

A Monday morning surgery is excellent. Staff is fresh from rest over the weekend.
Sending all best wishes.
We'll wait to hear from you as soon as you are able.

Latest posts

Back