My first anniversary!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Allisoninoz

Wow. A year ago I was on the operating table. Today I've given myself the day off work, been for a walk, and my husband and I are heading off to lunch at a local yacht club overlooking Port Phillip Bay on a glorious summer day in Melbourne. Ain't life grand?
Hang in there everybody who's waiting ... it gets better! Promise!:eek:

Hi Allison, congrats on your first year. Like your daughter, my oldest son was eight when I had my surgery and now he is a grandfather....that makes me a great-grandfather. You have a lot to look forward to. Dick

Congrats on #1. That sure is a good feeling.

I just got off of Skype with my son, who is settling in to his uni in Gold Coast, after spending two weeks adjusting to life down under in Sydney and Cairns. It's amazing what you can do over internet now.

Hi Alli,

Congradulations. And what a day to celebrate. I'm at work overlooking the bay and counting down the time until I get home and walk the dog through the Blessington Street gardens to the beach.

Enjoy your first anniversary - may there be many, many more to come.

On another note, I've bought forward my next Echo and appointment with Peter. This feels good.

All the best.

Phil.

Hoooray for Allison! Congrats on a successful first year, and may you have many more!

Now we will start hearing the great anniversary tales from The Class of 2011.

Thanks for "checking in."

Latest posts

Back