Life changing steps

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ross, you are incorrigible!

Congrats Niki! Girls are wonderful, as are boys! I have one of each so I can't be biased. Start saving your money for Homecoming/Prom dresses. I could loan you some, but they may be out of style by then since my baby girl is 18!

Ah - 2 little girls!!!!! Tell Nate to start shopping for shotguns, it's never to early too start intimidating the boys!
LOL. Actually, that's how Nathan told his friends on facebook! His status was "Nathan needs to get a shotgun." :D Everyone got it right away! But then he decided maybe the shotgun would also come in handy for all of the people who keep telling him to "get ready for pink" or "ooh! Two weddings to pay for." or "Start saving for ____." We've decided we'd like to have them BORN before worrying about all that! (As for pink, no can do! Not our style. At least, not pastel. Rose Red and Jade Green will be their colors. If one of them likes pink later, fine, but not while we have anything to do with it! LOL)

Megan Love
Justine Love
Sorry, Ross. You gave up naming rights when you didn't even bother guessing! ;)

Yes, we actually do have names... Sort of. We have middle names for sure, and we're still working on one of the first names...

Kyla Rose
??? Jade

We're going with a color theme for the nursery AND the names! LOL :D

First thing I look at when I see your posts is the ticker countdown. Wow this is taking a long time!!!! ;)

You may, (emphasis on may) change your mind on pink. My DIL always said how she hated pink. Even when she knew my granddaughter was going to be a girl, she'd say "Well don't bother buying pink because she's rarely going to be in it." Then she had Avery who looks so fabulous in pink! It now looks like the Pink Monster threw up in her closet.

Now my DIL says "I used to hate pink, but when you have a daughter that looks so good in it - what can you do?" :D

Love the middle names!

I didn't plan on going crazy with pink and purple, but after my daughter was born, two things happened. One, she looked great in those colors. Two, she was bald, absolutely hated those elastic bow things, and if I dressed her in non-feminine colors people said, "What a cute little boy!"

Once she could choose, "pupple" was her favorite color.

My niece is named Jade Nicole and would be very happy to lend you her name. Then one of the babies would have your name (maybe - not sure if you are a Nicole but its close anyway) as a middle one - just a thought.

I love the name Kyla. Congratulations - I love girl babies.

I didn't do alot of pink for my daughter.....it wasn't very practical on a farm.
Her room was a light mint green with white furniture and one wall with wallpaper printed with baby animal pics on a cream background.
And yes, she went through the "pupple" colour phase too.....!

My niece is named Jade Nicole and would be very happy to lend you her name. Then one of the babies would have your name (maybe - not sure if you are a Nicole but its close anyway) as a middle one - just a thought.

I love the name Kyla. Congratulations - I love girl babies.

Thanks for the name suggestion, but no. Jade will be the middle name. That's non-negotiable. ;) We have some options for the first name, but figure we have some time before we have to make our choice. ;)

For those of you who don't read my blog...

We got a surprise on Wednesday when we went for our level II ultrasound. Turns out that "Jade" is looking a bit more like a Lucas Grey instead. ;)

I'll post pics in a second.

That is quite a surprise! Are they certain?

It seems like this is really going fast! But then I'm not the anxious parents.

Back