Life changing steps

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best of congratulations on your extremely beautiful twins!!! Don't forget to sleep when they sleep...and hang on for a wild and wonderful ride. All the best to you and Nathan and son and daughter.

This was my first chance since seeing the big announcement on your FB page to check in here for the details. Sounds like quite a memorable time for you all. May God richly bless you precious family.

It happened while I was on vacation and I missed it! Now I'm sitting at my desk sniffling. Congratulations times two! I love their names. Rose is my middle name and also my daughter's. I'll pretend that Kyla was named after me.

Niki,
Congratulations on the birth of your twins. They are just beautiful!

Chris

Cooker I love this!!!

Cooker I love this!!!

Niki...I think this is SO cool....I am excited for you and Nathan....As to what others think....that my dear brings to mind a toast......"Here's to those who wish us well and those that don't can go to hell".....Please share this beautiful journey with us as it unfolds!!!!

I never heard that toast before if you can believe it!

Congrats Niki and Nathan on the birth of your gorgeous bubs...they are adorable...I hope LD recovered quickly, Lucas's arm heals easily and Kyla continues to be a good feeder.

Back