Life changing steps

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since you used genders (plural), I'm guessing one of each and you're naming them Nicholas and Nicole!

Teacher!!! Karlynn is cheating!

You "think" you know the gender/genders? Don't paint the nursery all one color, Niki! I'm sure there will be more u/s pics with better pictures later.

I remember a co-worker who was told it was a girl, did everything in pink, got nothing but pink gifts, and then delivered a healthy baby boy. Quick run to the paint store and baby store, for sure.

You "think" you know the gender/genders? Don't paint the nursery all one color, Niki! I'm sure there will be more u/s pics with better pictures later.

I remember a co-worker who was told it was a girl, did everything in pink, got nothing but pink gifts, and then delivered a healthy baby boy. Quick run to the paint store and baby store, for sure.

No worries there. Our plan all along has been to paint the room yellow and green. We're going with a Crayola theme. Works for either gender. :D

No worries there. Our plan all along has been to paint the room yellow and green. We're going with a Crayola theme. Works for either gender. :D

Good idea and when they scribble on the walls it can be part of the theme :)
Niki I am SO THRILLED for you. You deserve so much happieness. Lyn

Niki, I've been following this thread from day one and am absolutely thrilled for you - I think you know that! it's just that guessing games are not my strong point (last thing I won was the egg and spoon race at the Sunday School picnic when I was 4 years old :D), and I am sure you would be happy - no, make that delighted - with any combination of boys and girls.

Niki --
Double congrats to you & Nathan!!!!! I pop in here as a guest a lot, so I don't post...but I have been following your blog faithfully (so I know what you are having!)! I never post there b/c I haven't figured out how to! I am so happy everything is moving along so nicely! Before you know it you'll have those *****BABIES***** in your arms!
Much love & hugs to you!

Niki --
Double congrats to you & Nathan!!!!! I pop in here as a guest a lot, so I don't post...but I have been following your blog faithfully (so I know what you are having!)! I never post there b/c I haven't figured out how to! I am so happy everything is moving along so nicely! Before you know it you'll have those *****BABIES***** in your arms!
Much love & hugs to you!

That's cheating, Mommy, Mommy, she's cheating !!!:D

Oooooohhhh.....I've just read your last few posts on your blog...Wow!
Congratulations!!!

(Do I get a prize....naming rights perhaps?!!!! Ha Ha!)

Even bigger hugs, Yolanda

LOL. I had a feeling some of you already knew from my blog! :p Okay, since Ross doesn't want to come out and play I'll go ahead and spill...

The doc said not to take the tags off of anything yet, but if he had to take a guess he'd say two girls. :) One was fairly obvious (even to me!), but the other was stubborn and kept crossing her legs or kicking at the u/s wand! LOL

Thanks to all of you for your continued excitement for us! :D

Ah - 2 little girls!!!!! Tell Nate to start shopping for shotguns, it's never to early too start intimidating the boys!

Latest posts

Back