just a matter of hours now

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TauntT

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
well, looks like i've finally reached the countdown! Surgery time is 5am tommorrow and then i can get to the otherside of the mountain. I just want to thank everyone for their support through this difficult time. I'll have my son post an update as soon as there is news and( maybe I'll post my before and after/ with/without the scar) :) I SHALL RETURN...

Teresa

Taunt.... you are in my prayers and I would love it if you show us all up and have a terrific, speedy and low pain recovery.....you are going to do great.....all my heartfelt love...Michael

I hope everything goes well. I will keep you in my thoughts all day tomorrow. Mine is Wednesday at 7am. I look forward to reading your updates....I will get my husband to post mine. Robin

Teresa, we'll all be thinking about you today and tomorrow. And we'll be anxiously waiting to hear an update, so by all means have your son post one when he gets a chance. Also looking forward to the before and after pics, that's a concept I don't think I've seen on here yet, but love it, lol. You're going to do great! Post any last minute questions tonight if you have any, otherwise we'll see ya on the other side of the mountain very soon!

Robin, yes, get your hubby to post an update as soon as he can too! This is going to be a busy week here in the forum as we have a flurry of expectant parents about to get their new-born valve ;)

You will be in my prayers tomorrow and after for a wonderful recovery! My surgery for AVR is this Friday!

Julie, I think yours is scheduled for Wed, right? And all you others that are Tues-Fri this week, I think you should each post a separate thread similar to this one from Teresa so we can all give you your personal best wishes! Makes you feel good to hear about people putting you on their prayer list and such (and I'm not even normally a very religious, or even sentimental kind of guy)!

I think Bean Counter is going in today with Teresa (TauntT) and they're both probably in surgery right now as we speak or about to be (depending on their time zone). So, sending prayers their way right now. I'm sure we'll be hearing from both very soon (probably by end of this week, but depends on how they're feeling, whether they have access to internet in hospital, etc.). Best wishes to all of you going in this week!

Don't be sad Robin! It's a good thing, and you're gonna get a new lease on life due to it! I know it's scary, but you've got a lot of people pulling for ya, and you really are going to be fine. You'll get through it just like we all did. Stay positive, and yep, post that thread so we can give you some personal best wishes!

Latest posts

Back