I will bite you

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ross, I am sorry for your date change....

Ross, I am sorry for your date change....

I know what your going through. I had my hearing test back in APRIL and I am STILL waiting to get my hearing aids.....it's getting harder and harder to tolerate......Hang in there bud....:eek::(:eek::D Harrybaby

The seafood and cattle coalition is what's in trouble and you should be thinking rabbies vaccines. I'll be foaming at the mouth.

I have it on good authority that Sponge Bob is sending an SOS out to all his friends.

I'm thinking neighborhood cat owners need to keep their little kitties inside for a few weeks.

YAY!!!!! Only a few more days...wow...this has been such a long wait...cant hardly wait to see you with your new gleaming white choppers!

I want a nice juicy thick Strip Steak. I can eat small Ribeyes without teeth, but I can't fully chew the pieces obviously, so I fill up real fast from the larger chunks. I've thought about applying Liquid Nails Construction adhesive to them so I can eat anything, including Corn ON the cob!

Woo hoo ... only a few more days now, Ross!!!

GOOD LUCK! Thoughts/prayers coming your way, of course....

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ...RT 66 = Sept 5-16, '09
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Count your blessings now 'fore they're long gone" ... Pink ... 'Who Knew'

Latest posts

Back