I will bite you

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations Ross -- up here I don't think corn is all that good anyways because of all the rain and not much sunshine. Maybe Ohio is the same and you won't be missing anything in that dep't. So now you have a new valve and new teeth -- do you have any more parts that need replacing?
Dale

Congratulations Ross -- up here I don't think corn is all that good anyways because of all the rain and not much sunshine. Maybe Ohio is the same and you won't be missing anything in that dep't. So now you have a new valve and new teeth -- do you have any more parts that need replacing?
Dale

Well my left hip is 10 years old. They told me I'd get 12 out of it, so we'll see.

Ross be sure and post a picture of you with your big smile! :D :D I'm so glad that you are finally getting some teeth, you've waited a long time.

Happy Chomping Ross......Congratulations On Your New Fangs...LOL

Happy Chomping Ross......Congratulations On Your New Fangs...LOL

But...let me tell you a little embarrassing story about my bro.....My brother Stacey, had to have an upper plate, and he wanted to make sure they were secure in his mouth with denture adhesive and he put sooo much on that he COULD NOT get his upper plate out of his mouth for a good 20 minutes. I know it really wasn't funny, but I was laughing so hard that my bladder almost failed......soooooo....that being said.......Watch the denture adhesive there bub....LOL:D:D:eek::eek::D:D:D:D

P To The S......If I start seeing the ladies on here with 2 puncture wounds in the sides of their necks.....well.....I will blame Dracula....not you...LOL:D:D

So, I realize that after this long you've probably been able to eat most things fairly well - but, inquiring minds want to know... what's on the menu for Thursday?

Well I won't be eating with them until probably Sunday, so I just don't know. Cheese and Crackers?

Just had to say - every morning when I come on and look at the new posts on VR, seeing the title of this thread is usually my first laugh of the morning.

Just had to say - every morning when I come on and look at the new posts on VR, seeing the title of this thread is usually my first laugh of the morning.

Nice to know that I can make people smile even when I'm not. I got called yesterday and was told that my dentures won't be in by the 3rd, so they changed it to the 6th.

Nice to know that I can make people smile even when I'm not. I got called yesterday and was told that my dentures won't be in by the 3rd, so they changed it to the 6th.

The delay is courtesy of the cattle/pig/chicken/lamb/goat coalition seeking protection from Ross the carnivore!;)

Latest posts

Back