I will bite you

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been looking over my shoulder all morning. When do you make your way down here?:D;):eek:

if that's an invitation, wise, count me in!

Jeanette, if you show up at our house tonight, I will make you a steak and corn on the cob. However, I don't really like either item. Would it be okay if I ate a cheeseburger and sweet potato fries?

Jeanette, if you show up at our house tonight, I will make you a steak and corn on the cob. However, I don't really like either item. Would it be okay if I ate a cheeseburger and sweet potato fries?

I will join for soft cheeseburger and sweet potato fries and we can leave the crunchy food and thick steaks for ROSS!!:) Is that OK to invite myself too?

Oh my goodness - who was that HANDSOME man in the video with the bright smile!!!!! I'm so happy for you Ross and you made me cry! (There goes my rep for having a heart of stone.)

I am doing the dance of joy for you. If I was nekkid - I probably would have sent you pictures!!!! :D

Congratulations dear friend!

Sorry the quality sucks. I set it for a smaller picture so it wouldn't blur like that, but it still went with 640x480 anyhow.

I may have to go back tomorrow for some fine tuning on the lower denture. It's still hitting the right tori pretty hard, but outside of that, they fit nicely.

Latest posts

Back