I will bite you

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ross, you look as handsome as ever. :) I like those new choppers, bet they feel sort of funny after all this time. So glad everything worked out, now you can eat whatever you want. :eek:

Ross, your teeth look great. Whoever made them did a very good job, looks like.

Eva, if you're here tonight, we'll have the cheeseburgers! Marsha can bring the peanut brittle if she'd like. ; )

Wow, what a treat, indeed!!! :)

Our Rossman looks so devilishly handsome, why if I weren't already married.....:p

Congratulations Ross....eat your heart out my friend!!!!
:) :p

Good choice of words there Norma,
devilishly handsome, hits the nail on the head.

Congrats Ross, maybe for tonight Mac & Cheese still may be in order ;)

Guess it depends on what your viewing it with. If it's full size WMP, it sucks. If you use something else, it's the size it was meant to be.

Bina I'm waiting on the Vodka, Goat cheese and you, in a thong of course.

Oh my stars.... I was just gone for 5 minutes (checking INR) and you peeps have got me and my drunk goats involved in your dinner plans. And no, I don't think anybody needs to see my 50 year old butt in a thong. Y'all don't want to barf those steaks. LOL

Congratulations On Your New Whopper Choppers Ross!!!!

Congratulations On Your New Whopper Choppers Ross!!!!

I would just HATE to be a food item on a huge buffet table right at this moment:D:p:D Harrybaby is thanking the Big G up above that he saw you through this Ross...Enjoy!!!!:D:D:D

P. To The S. LOL

P. To The S. LOL

Sorry the quality sucks. I

Ross, bud, I don't think that people would have noticed if you had 4 layers of drapes covering your cam...your teeth would still have come shining through......seriously though, the vid was terrific!!!

Ross, Great video...your teeth look great. I hope you enjoy a fantastic meal tonight.

Kim

Back