Had a wonderful time with the Chimp and his Mrs.

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the photo Bina. German pancakes look like a liter version. Would that be a mistake to assume? Also, I grew up eating potato pancakes and loved them; my mother just called them "potato cakes."

Kartoffelpfannkuchen is the correct name for the potato pancakes.
Both types are not lightweights.....but are nutritous as long as they are not covered with cheap syrup.

Thanks for sharing the pics and story. I am very hungry for pancakes now...

I'm glad you all had a good time. A lot has passed in the past year and it would have been nice to catch up on all the news with you guys. Maybe next year.

I'm glad you all had a good time. A lot has passed in the past year and it would have been nice to catch up on all the news with you guys. Maybe next year.

Betty, it would have been wonderful to have seen you again. Definitely hope you can make the next outing whenever and wherever it is!

Hey there Cooker, Sherry, Wise & Cindy....and oh yeah, my favorite canine, Perry -- so glad y'all got together and had a fun time in such beautiful country..!!

Everyone is lookin' good.. Is that the pumpkin patch out on the highway?

Being from Louisiana, I was raised on Steen's pure cane syrup. My neighbor moved to Canada several years ago and brought me a can of maple syrup when she came to visit. I'd had it before, of course, when I lived in Kitchener, but it had been a while. I have to admit that both are good, but Aunt Jemima is more convenient!

Boy! ... sounds like all we did was eat ... that pretty much says it:eek:

Hey there Cooker, Sherry, Wise & Cindy....and oh yeah, my favorite canine, Perry -- so glad y'all got together and had a fun time in such beautiful country..!!

Everyone is lookin' good.. Is that the pumpkin patch out on the highway?

We were a week to early for "the pumpkin patch fest" ... Fall Feat starts next week....
Being from Louisiana, I was raised on Steen's pure cane syrup. My neighbor moved to Canada several years ago and brought me a can of maple syrup when she came to visit. I'd had it before, of course, when I lived in Kitchener, but it had been a while. I have to admit that both are good, but Aunt Jemima is more convenient!

We were raised on Alaga Cane Syrup and I have not had any in years ... we only eat pancakes out so we don't even keep syrup in the house except for some Caro used for cooking....

Thanks for sharing the great pictures. I love the Gatlinburg area. We have reservations for Nov. 12th,13th and 14th at Oak Haven Resort cabins in Sevierville,Tn. We always eat at the Apple Barn and then walk through all the shops and see the Chistmas lights in Pigeon Forge.

Latest posts

Back