GOOD LUCK STEVE(epstns)!!!!! Surgery TODAY 2.28.11

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marguerite53

Premium Level User
I just thought we should start a thread wishing our Mayor of the Waiting Room, Steve, the very best of luck with his long awaited surgery.

I suspect he is already sewn up from his surgery today, but so many of us should/will/are/wanting to wish him the very best and I am hoping to gather the well-wishers here.

SO!!

Good luck with your surgery and recovery!!
Hope to hear from you soon!!

Thinking of you, today.

Marguerite

Congratulations, Steve. By the time you read this you'll know what the other side of the mountain looks like. How's the view?

I thought about Steve a few hours ago and wondered if he was out of surgery yet.

I'm hoping you are, and the surgery, and subsequent recovery, are nothing more than a piece of cake!:smile2:

I have been thinking about him too. It's funny how the internet brings people together. I have never met the guy and have only been on this forum for a couple of weeks yet I can't stop thinking about him!!! Can't wait for his first post!

Deux

Thinking of Steve too and mustering up all the positive vibes I can for him. I think he was slated for afternoon surgery. Hopefully, someone will be posting an update at some point soon.

Wishing Steve all the best.....hoping by now Steve is on his way to an uneventful recovery.....prayers and positive energy coming your way...looking forward to reading a successful update...God bless.

Jeri

Just popping in to see if there was any news.
No news is good news right?

I sure this is so Freddie. I would hope that someone from his family would be along to give us an update soon. Surely he wouldn't leave us hanging until he feels well enough to do it himself!

Kim

Back