Game on May 7th

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clfhangr

From Bozeman, Mt Surgery will be in Billings Mt
Ok folks it's game on. Monday May 7th, 6.30 AM I have open heart surgery to fix my aortic aneurysm and replace my mechanical valve that was put in in 2007. My surgeon says the record for recovery and getting out of the hospital is 4 days. I am going for 3. What a record to break. God Lord what is wrong with me. Please pray for my family while they have to wait during the surgery. That is always the hardest part. The surgery is taking place at St. V's in Billings Mt. Thanks everybody.
I am already on the family calendar so now it is just time for prayers. Thanks everybody I will be sending out an update as soon as I am out. Or I should say a family member will.
All you guys rock. All I can say is what a family to be part of. :cool:

Keith

Here is my previous post so I don't confuse everybody.
http://www.valvereplacement.org/for...7-2nd-AVR-with-full-root-this-time-on-May-7th

Last edited:
Hey Keith - We'll be here waiting for you. Take all the time you need in the hospital. This isn't a race to see how fast you can get home. It is a race to see how long we can live our lives without heart issues.

Hi Keith,

My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family on the 7th. I'm confident that everything with go well for you. Like Steve said, there's no need to rush out of the hospital. I look forward to congratulating you in recovery. Take care!

Tom

Keith ....happy 14th .........usualy I say valversary but damn you confused me by throwing a kidney in the mix....my wife says I am easily confused
maxwell_smart__confused.gif

Godspeed on Momday

Good luck on Monday. You have got the kind of attitude that is going to get you out of that hospital door and up and running soon!

Latest posts

Back