Echo NOT good news --- 4th OHS Imminent

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Norma,

just checking on you and if i had a flower for everytime your in
my prayers and thoughts i know it would be a huge flower garden.

Stay strong and remember those hands of the surgeon are really gods
hands and alot of prayer going on here alot of support as always.
I don't get here as often as i'd like ,to (talk) but i'm still here for you
I too will lite a candle for you .....God Bless and lots of hugs from me:)

Dear Norma, thinking of you and praying for you daily. Top of my list. Will light a special candle on the 9th and keep it burning until the good news comes. God Bless. ((((HUGS)))) X

Thank you so much my dear Jacqui! I appreciate and welcome your prayers and keep that candle burning, my friend!

((((Hugs to you too))))

Norma,

just checking on you and if i had a flower for everytime your in
my prayers and thoughts i know it would be a huge flower garden.

Stay strong and remember those hands of the surgeon are really gods
hands and alot of prayer going on here alot of support as always.
I don't get here as often as i'd like ,to (talk) but i'm still here for you
I too will lite a candle for you .....God Bless and lots of hugs from me:)

Thank you sweet, Deb! I appreciate your prayers and kind thought more than you'll ever know. God Bless and hugs to you too, my friend!

Norma,

I too will be thinking of you. We are both fighters and I trust that we will both get over the mountain and back down to the valley just fine. I just found out my surgery has been put on the fast track so I will probably be right behind you.

Bryan

Norma,

I too will be thinking of you. We are both fighters and I trust that we will both get over the mountain and back down to the valley just fine. I just found out my surgery has been put on the fast track so I will probably be right behind you.

Bryan

Maybe we can hold each others hands and come down that valley together......Godspeed!

I've been thinking of you everyday, Norma, as the time draws close for your Big Adventure! I wish there was something I could do to make this easier for you, but other than offering prayers and support, I can't.
I will ramp up the prayers and once again tell you that you are always close in my thoughts.
Godspeed!

I've been thinking of you everyday, Norma, as the time draws close for your Big Adventure! I wish there was something I could do to make this easier for you, but other than offering prayers and support, I can't.
I will ramp up the prayers and once again tell you that you are always close in my thoughts.
Godspeed!

Thank you my dear Duffey! Prayers are so powerful and I know I've got many, many people praying for me which brings me great comfort!

I love ya and sending you a (((((((Big Hug))))))! :)

Norma,

Thoughts/prayers continuing for you! GOOD LUCK! :)

Cort | 37.m.IL.pigValve.pacemaker | 5 Monte Carlos + 1 Caprice Classic | * 10.15.2011_VoloILmeet
MCs.CC + CHD.models.HO.legos.RadioShows + RoadTrips.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"We got mountains to climb" __ Rod Stewart __ 'Broken Arrow'

You are wise to want to "Get er Done" asap. That way you do not stress about the impending procedure for weeks on end, and you get started on your recovery that much sooner.

Good luck.

Bob

Latest posts

Back