Echo NOT good news --- 4th OHS Imminent

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We all know that our Norma is going to do just fine and will be back here before we know it. I've already warned her that I feel sorry for her poor husband because I'm probably going to drive him crazy wanting updates on her! I promise I'll pass along any info as soon as I know it!

Kimmie

Thank you my dear, Kimmie! If only you knew the love I feel for you and all the wonderful members here! Couldn't imagine going through this yet again without the support of each of you!

Hugs! :)

Thanks, Kim. We'll probably drive YOU crazy as we wait.

Norma, you got put on my nightly prayer list as soon as you shared the news of another replacement. You'll stay on it until you're home and kicking butt. You've got the support and prayers of hundreds of members, and I know all will go well.

Ahhh my dear, Mary! I so hope to be back kicking butt too, LOL!!!

Hugs to you too! :)

Just chiming in to wish you all the best on your next journey. YOu're in my prayers. Keep up that positive attitude we've come to love.

Thank you and love you too!

And I'd better go now my dears because the tears are starting to flow like a faucet again. But this too shall pass.....I'll see you all later! :)

Okay...January 9th it is, then. You'll be able to take long walks when Spring blossoms. :wink2:

You're fixed in my thoughts now until you're home and bored.

Stay strong,

I am sorry to hear this -- you are in my prayers. You have had such a great influence on so many people on this forum -- I hope you can feel our collective good vibes. I agree with so many others in that I feel it will be okay. The waiting and uncertainty is so difficult -- have faith!

Sending all best wishes, Norma.
We will all be waiting to hear all has gone well and you are having a bump free recovery.
Godspeed......

I am sorry to hear this -- you are in my prayers. You have had such a great influence on so many people on this forum -- I hope you can feel our collective good vibes. I agree with so many others in that I feel it will be okay. The waiting and uncertainty is so difficult -- have faith!

Thank you, Dale. I appreciate your well wishes! :)

I'm hanging in strong still, although one never knows how you're going to act when the day gets here.

I was telling my husband that perhaps I'll start acting like my little dog did two weeks ago when I took him to the vet for his annual shots. He was happy go lucky when we left the house, bouncing and yelping in the car until we drove in to the Vet's parking lot. Then he quieted down and layed down on the seat. When I opened the door to get him out, he started yanking on his leash and I had to drag him in there, butt first!!! And, he started crying, bloody murder, as soon as he saw the syringe in the doctor's hand! It was hysterical!

Hopefully I won't act like that! :)

Norma,
With all you've been through, you've earned the right to behave however you find necessary. 'Whatever it takes' is the advice one of my doctors gave me.

Judy

So Miss Norma Jean,
I have been following your post since you started it. I didn't say too much until now cause I knew that you would have sooooo much support. I know deep deep in my heart that all will be well. You have shown me what a strong and gentlewoman you are.
Come the Spring, it will be time to get the cob-webs off that motor home and go back to that wonderful place in the high moutains that you love so much. This time there will be no shortness of breath....
I shall keep you in my prayers.

Latest posts

Back