Cooker's Throwdown Friday III -- 4-15

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Superbob, glad that Superdog is better; hope it's just a sore paw. It's difficult to think our wonderful pup friends are hurting.

Here's our report for this week:

CINDY:

Starting Weight: 140.8
Last Week: 134.2
This Week: 133.8
Change: -.4
Total Loss: 7

WISE:

Starting Weight: 194.2
Last Week: 174.8
This Week: 174.2
Change: -.6
Total Loss: 20

A good week. It doesn't matter if it's in fractions, as long as it's an overall downward trend.

Rhena, sometimes you're up a pound regardless of your efforts, so don't sweat a little gain. It always comes back off if you just keep at it!

Looks like the team of champions. :D

And we just ate breakfast, breakfast of champions that is. Not wheaties, but an egg fried in a little olive oil, a small slice of multi-grain french bread with a little cream cheese and some yummy tart cherry preserves (actually they're all natural but sweeter than their name implies...the best I ever had).

Down 1 for me this week. Weather in Mn has been great....helps too motivate outside walking!

Pat

Good going, Pat!:D

I worked in the yard yesterday, and I was too sore to do much yo-yoing last night.;)

I'm headed back outside in a minute, so hopefully, more calories will be incinerated!:D

I've some of that do today too. : ( At least I will get some form of exercise!

Wow! It looks like everyone is doing great this week- congratulations to SB,Wise,Cooker,Duffey and Agility.
By the way ..did I tell you what flavor of ice cream my DH came home with yesterday....COCONUT CREAM PIE -
-flavored ice cream! Then, he eats 1 small bowl,the skinny ,little *?^%$#!
So...I'm putting off my report til next week:)

Wow! It looks like everyone is doing great this week- congratulations to SB,Wise,Cooker,Duffey and Agility.
By the way ..did I tell you what flavor of ice cream my DH came home with yesterday....COCONUT CREAM PIE -
-flavored ice cream! Then, he eats 1 small bowl,the skinny ,little *?^%$#!
So...I'm putting off my report til next week:)

That's okay, Dina. I am rummaging around in The Chimp's bag and -- there! -- I found one. I hereby award you an ice-cream induced mulligan for the week. :D Will look for your report this Friday.

That's okay, Dina. I am rummaging around in The Chimp's bag and -- there! -- I found one. I hereby award you an ice-cream induced mulligan for the week. :D Will look for your report this Friday.

Keep rummaging, SB. Word from the Chimp is a virus on the computer has knocked his simian typing off the internet. Until he regroups, you might need to keep his bag of tricks nearby.

Keep rummaging, SB. Word from the Chimp is a virus on the computer has knocked his simian typing off the internet. Until he regroups, you might need to keep his bag of tricks nearby.

So now he not only has fleas and chimp breath, but now he has a mystery VIRUS?
Shall we send him some medicine? This is just terrible.

-flavored ice cream! Then, he eats 1 small bowl,the skinny ,little *?^%$#!.....

Dina, pls have your skinny *?^%$! husband send me some of that ice cream. Some of us just can't put ON weight and it sucks too.

Superbob deserves a medal for service above and beyond the call of duty -- rummaging around The Chimp's duffel bag for a leftover mulligan. Can you imagine the other items and substances the superhero encountered in there? Think of everything The Chimp might accumulate on his merry adventures. :p:p:p

I'm late reporting however I was down another pound on Friday. We then went to NOLA, had beignets, pralines and all sorts of goodies so this week don't know but probably not good.

I'm late reporting however I was down another pound on Friday. We then went to NOLA, had beignets, pralines and all sorts of goodies so this week don't know but probably not good.

Good job! What are beignets? It's such a nice sounding word, they would have to be delicious.

Good job! What are beignets? It's such a nice sounding word, they would have to be delicious.

Beignets = fried dough sprinkled with confectioners sugar. A French doughnut, or a New Orleans-style doughnut. Approx 12,000 calories per (not really, but you don't want to be counting calories when enjoying them)....:D

Beignets = fried dough sprinkled with confectioners sugar. A French doughnut, or a New Orleans-style doughnut. Approx 12,000 calories per (not really, but you don't want to be counting calories when enjoying them)....:D

That would go really well with a good fresh cup of bold coffee!

Latest posts

Back