Change Or Die

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are my posts getting posted? It won't let me in on the first page that is opening. I click on Forum and then I can get in. Did I need to send $25.00 before it will let me post?. I am having bad financial problems at the time, supporting two households has taken a toll on us so it may be a couple of months before I can contribute.

Yes, we're seeing your posts, Glenda, and the first page doesn't open for me either. Ross said it would take some time to get all the kinks out of the system, but they seem to be getting unkinked pretty quick.

Thanks Duffy. I just wondered. I think this new site will be great once everyone gets used to it. I do wish the print could be enlarged. Oh well, I think Hank and his group did a great job. It will just take some getting used to.

Thanks Duffy. I just wondered. I think this new site will be great once everyone gets used to it. I do wish the print could be enlarged. Oh well, I think Hank and his group did a great job. It will just take some getting used to.

Also, is the present look the default? Will there be other options? Maybe for paying members? I think the website is fine, the best I can tell, but the current look is a little washed out for me and not comfortable to look at.

Glenda,
Regarding the size, try this; it works for me.
At the top of your screen, above the VR website, you should have the word, Page. Click on that, scroll down to zoom, click on that and try clicking on 125.
That makes the print 125% of the regular size. If that's not big enough, you can click on another size option.
I hope this helps.

Glenda,
Regarding the size, try this; it works for me.
At the top of your screen, above the VR website, you should have the word, Page. Click on that, scroll down to zoom, click on that and try clicking on 125.
That makes the print 125% of the regular size. If that's not big enough, you can click on another size option.
I hope this helps.

I have the same problem ( along with many others) as Glenda regarding the size/font, and I don't see the word "Page" anywhere at the top of the vr screen/page.

I can't find it in any corner or anyplace. I'm having such a hard time reading this small printing even with my bifocals. It's getting really frustrating. Even when I send a post it's so small !

I have the same problem ( along with many others) as Glenda regarding the size/font, and I don't see the word "Page" anywhere at the top of the vr screen/page.

The zoom feature isn't part of the VR site.
In the window above your VR screen, you should have a row of icons, both on the top left hand side and the bottom right hand side. On the bottom right, I have an icon for home, an icon for news feeds, an envelope that stands for email, a print icon, and then the word, Page with a arrow pointing downward.

Let's try this again. First response "just disappeared" as I was typing.

At least I was FINALLY able to Log-In on my Newer XP based Computer.

OK, time to see if this response is accepted.

'AL C'

Freddie and Glenda, are you using XP computers ?
I have Internet Explorer 7, along with Windows XP Pro (?), and it shows the zoom page features on top and bottom. I use it alot on many sites.

Last edited:
We lost all data previous to Jan 27th.

Surely NOT. That would be TRAGIC

HUH? I just did a search for an old post from 2009 and found the entire thread.

AL C

(WOW... the Formatting Commands seem to actually work on this Newer Computer :)

Surely NOT. That would be TRAGIC

HUH? I just did a search for an old post from 2009 and found the entire thread.

AL C

(WOW... the Formatting Commands seem to actually work on this Newer Computer :)

Let me clarify a bit further, Jan 27, 2010 Until the new site came up on 2/26/2010?

The zoom feature isn't part of the VR site.
In the window above your VR screen, you should have a row of icons, both on the top left hand side and the bottom right hand side. On the bottom right, I have an icon for home, an icon for news feeds, an envelope that stands for email, a print icon, and then the word, Page with a arrow pointing downward.

You mean the toolbar from the internet browser screen. I found it. Always forget about looking way up there.
Thanks Duffey

Freddie and Glenda, are you using XP computers ?
I have Internet Explorer 7, along with Windows XP Pro (?), and it shows the zoom page features on top and bottom. I use it alot on many sites.

Bina: I use a Mac and Firefox as my internet browser. Where it does indicate: File, Edit, VIEW, history, Bookmarks, Tools, Window and Help. Clicking on VIEW did the trick, then clicking on "Zoom-in" in my case.
Thanks

Hmmm. I do not see the zoom page feature. Maybe i'm still running on Windows 3.1 ?

See the above - use your internet browser tool bar. Look up.......way up, you may find something in one of those drop down boxes that may help.

Latest posts

Back