Bonnie Anderson "Granbonny" June 10, 1940 - March 11, 2008

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bonnie was a wonderful person. Always there to welcome and help members. I have wondered how her family/grandkids are doing. They were the apple of her eyes.
Missing you sweet friend.

It is really hard to imagine that three years have passed.

That about sums it up. She is most certainly sorely missed around here.....

Cort | 37.m.IL.pigValve.pacemaker | 5 Monte Carlos + 1 Caprice Classic | * meet_04.16.11_Dwight.IL *
MCs.CC + CHD.models.HO.legos.RadioShows + RoadTrips.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"I foolishly believed that you would always be there" __ Reba McEntire __ 'If I Had Only Known'

Just got off the phone with Bonnie's daughter, Adrienne. Bonnie's husband, John, passed away Tuesday from congestive heart failure, and services are tomorrow. I have the link to the funeral home if anyone would like to leave a message for the family.
Just send a pm and I'll get back to you with it.

Duffey, while I never had the pleasure of knowing Bonnie, I have gotten to know her through the 250 posts in this thread ....so sorry to hear this news but John is in a great place and reunited with his one true love...thanks for sharing

Just got off the phone with Bonnie's daughter, Adrienne. Bonnie's husband, John, passed away Tuesday from congestive heart failure, and services are tomorrow. I have the link to the funeral home if anyone would like to leave a message for the family.
Just send a pm and I'll get back to you with it.

I'm very sorry to read this, but I do believe that Bonnie and John are meant to be together again.
They sounded like such a lovely couple.
Rest in peace, together.

Never had the privilege of meeting John, but of course Bonnie is a special angel to us all. I know this is hard on the family and I send them my best wishes and prayers. But it must be somewhat comforting to know that John and Bonnie now are reunited in Heaven.

oh, I am so sorry to hear this. Adrienne, if you are checking in, my deepest sympathies to you and the family. I met John when I spent a day with Bonnie some years ago. What a gentleman your father is.

...I do believe that Bonnie and John are meant to be together again.

Indeed.

Thank you for letting us know, Mary. Thoughts/prayers en route to the family/friends. :(

Cort | 38.m.IL | pigValve + paceMaker + cowValve | 5 MCs + 1 Caprice Classic
CHD.MCs.CC + RoadTrips.hobbies.RadioShows.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"It's snowing in the pines" __ Alabama __ 'Christmas In Dixie'

Just wanted to add my thoughts and prayers for John & Bonnie, together again...! Bonnie, I still think of you often and enjoyed our "chats" on VR.com

Peace Be to You both....

Back