Bonnie Anderson "Granbonny" June 10, 1940 - March 11, 2008

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dear Bonnie,

We miss your face and happy words. Hope your party is wonderful up there and you have lots of cake and ice cream. Happy Birthday.

Thinking of you today, Bon, and remembering when we celebrated your birthday together in Panama City. :)

Saw the pic on FaceBook, too, Mary. Very cool pic.

We miss you, Bonnie! Hope you celebrated appropriately......

:)

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ...Chitown #2 = 07/25/09
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"If you fall, I will catch you" ... Cindy Lauper ... 'Time After Time'

I have been gone much too long and when Ross told me that Bonnie had died, I could only think "say it isn't so."

She, Ann, Walter and Nancy were my "anchor to windward" at a very bad time in my life. Due to a computer virus I lost all the wonderful emails and jokes, photos, and stuff she sent me. I still have the lovely card she sent to the hospital-I even think she called me to see how I was doing. Years later she was still showing concern as we dealt with Hurricane Ivan. Everyone has said it so much better than I, but I loved her in so many ways. She threatened to come down here and straighten me up, if I didn't get with the program. I actually think she might have done it too. One post that I found here really said alot:
We were going back and forth with Chris Crawford as he suffered the panges I had suffered.
""
Ask Bill Aldridge aka as Billy Bob to me as he left Yankee land and came south.. Who was his Biggest Cheerleader Pre- surgery..Was he a Wuss or what..But little old me kept telling him..put all your worries in a box..close it up and just go for it..Now he is the biggest Cheerleader on line..Trying to take my job away from me. Bonnie ""

She did call me "billy bob" and was truly my biggest CHEERLEADER. I miss her even though we had not talked in quite a while. I can only imagine the grief her wonderful family has suffered and my deepest sympathy. I hope they know how much she touched the lives of so many, as witnessed by this thread.

You are still loved Miss Bonnie,

Until we meet again.

your, "Yankee Friend",

billy bob

Last edited:
How is it that seeing this thread still makes me cry? :( I miss you, Bonnie! I feel you looking down on our precious babies and saying "Bless their hearts." It still hurts to know you're not here with us to share in the joys and frustrations of the last year and a half. :(

Bon Bon, another angel has gone to be with yall...

Bon Bon, another angel has gone to be with yall...

We are all grieving the sudden passing of Christina and we just know you are helping to prepare her place among the angels and are holding her family in the comfort of yours and Gods arms. We miss you more and more each day and we will now miss yet another one of our Valvereplacement members who has been lifted up to her rest. I pray that you and everyone who has joined you or gone on before you are happy, rejoicing and feeling terrific. Hugs and blessings from ole Harrybaby to you and all those you are now with. Harrybaby:D

I was thinking of Bonnie last night after I read of Christina's passing. I'm sure Bonnie and she are gabbing non-stop right about now.:)
When we were at the Orlando reunion, I called Bonnie and then passed the phone around so she could speak to Christina and Pam. I think it was the one and only time they ever were able to visit with each other . . . . until now.

I think all the time of my dear Bonnie and miss her so very much. We all know she has opened the gates for Christina and maybe served her some peecan pie. Can't you just imagine her accent and Christina's......

I think of her so often. And moving not far from where she lived makes it harder to know that we can't visit in person again. She was such a joy to me and I will always miss my dear, dear friend, Miss Bon...

I still talk to her. I really miss her calm attitude toward things. I could never be as calm about things as she was.

I remember it so well because it was my oldest daughter's birthday. I will forever miss talking to Bonnie and reading her wonderful posts. She was a blessing to whoever came in contact with her. I always said she was an "angel." I always remember her on my birthday June 10. We shared birthday's and always talked on that day.

Latest posts

Back