Bonnie Anderson "Granbonny" June 10, 1940 - March 11, 2008

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also was shocked after missing being on yesterday.
Even though we never spoke, Bonnie was one of the people
over the last 5 years I always read about and enjoyed
her humor and wisdom.
It is with great sadness that I sit here today, and wish
her whole family my deepest sympathy. She will be missed.
Al

Such a tragic loss, not only for Bonnie's family but for all of us at VRC who benefited from her thoughtfulness and support. She was such an anchor to our group and always there for everyone. She will be very missed. My thoughts are with her family and all those whose hearts she touched.

~Donna

I am so glad to see Bubba checking in. Bonnie invented Bubba and our own Danny is truly Bubba. This thread wouldn't be complete without Bubba's words - even tho they make us cry - again. Bless you, Bubba.

Bonnie you will be missed. Thank you for all your encouraging words and wisdom we will never forget you... Till we meet again....
Our prayers and love are with all the family.

Our Bonnie lies over the ocean
Our Bonnie lies over the sea
Our Bonnie lies over the ocean
Oh bring back our Bonnie to we

Bring back, bring back
Bring back my Bonnie to we, to we
Bring back, bring back
Bring back our Bonnie to we

We will miss you!

Thank you and farewell.

Thank you and farewell.

Dear Adriane,

When I saw this very sad news, I thought to read and re-read some of Bonnie's 5745 postings to this forum that meant so much to her. What I found was sweetness and devotion to others, and I was moved to tears. She will be deeply missed by many friends and by strangers like me whom she never met, but whose lives she touched.

Our thoughts are with you and your family,

Richard & Nancy

Adriane, really sorry You and your family have my deepest sympathy. I will really miss Bonnies posts and all the pictures that was shared,You are all in my thoughts, Paula

I echo the sentiments of others...

I echo the sentiments of others...

I am so sorry for you loss, but happy to have "known" your mother in the small way that I did through this site.

temp69

I am saddened to read of Bonnie's passing. :(
She will be remembered for the warm way she always greeted new members.
I always enjoyed reading her upbeat posts.
Those members that met her personally will no doubt feel an even greater loss. :(

Good times

Good times

June, 2006

Panama City, Florida

Granbonny, Gadgetman, Mary

BonnieDannyMary.jpg

PI5Send8A.jpg

PI5Send7.jpg
PI5Send6.jpg

PI5Send4.jpg
PI5Send3.jpg

PI5Send9.jpg
PI5Send1.jpg

My condolences to the family. I am so sorry for your loss!!
I never really 'talked' to Bonnie - I am only occassionly stopping by on this forum- but after my husband's valve surgery I found her posts in the anti-coagulation forum really helpful. She sounded like real nice person. I know she was a valued member on this board. Wishing her family all the strength to get through these hard times. So sorry.
Astrid

although no words can ease the loss you bear,hopefully
you find all some comfort that our thoughts are with you.
Sincere condolences go out to you at this time in prayer.

Zipper2

I am so sorry to hear of Bonnie's passing. She will be so missed by her family at VR.com, that I can't even imagine how much her kids and grandkids and John must be feeling. A light is gone, when I think of Bonnie the first words I think of are strength and Love and of course wisdom and kindness and humour. I will miss seeing GrannBonnie's post, Love Lyn

I just logged on and read of Bonnie's passing. I literally am sitting here in shock. She was such a vibrant woman who adored each and every grand child so very much. I remember when my husband was going to have ohs over 5 years ago, one of the first people I met on the forum was Bonnie, along with Rossman, Nancy, Henslyee, among others. There is no question that they all got me through Tyce's surgery with support, prayers, faith, and humor.

I will truly miss Miss Bonnie. I send my prayers and sympathy to you all.....her family and her extended family here on vr.com. She was a very special lady to loved life. I know she's cooking up "possum stew" somewhere in heaven and laughing about it all.

I miss you, Girlfriend.

Evelyn

We are so very sorry...

We are so very sorry...

We are so sorry to receive this news. I remember that when we first joined she was one of the very first to email us and offer her support. The family has our sincere condolences.

What a terrific lady and tragic loss. SHe has been lynchpin of the VR.com community - caring, kind, welcoming and intelligent. I will miss her deeply. My condolences to the Anderson family.

Latest posts

Back